What are your favorite children's shows/movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cremep0ps said:
i really enjoy paw patrol, bubble guppies, sonic x, and the amazing world of gumball. they never fail to make me smile :) i currently credit the Lego movie as my favourite movie. also i like pokemon and my little pony, but i haven't watched either of those in a long while. i'm looking to get into more cartoons.

I've never watched the amazing world of gumball, but I've seen it on tv. I'll try it when I get a chance. I've also never watched Paw patrol.

Definitely some great recommendations here. I like some children's entertainment in a normal setting and some when I'm in little space only. The little mode ones are definitely geared towards younger audiences. I guess I'll divide the two.

Normal

The Lego Movie
Looney Toons
Walt Disney Animation (almost all of it)
Pixar films
Scooby Doo
Justice League
Ultimate Spiderman (this one sometimes crosses over with little mode)
Phineas and Ferb (crosses over with little mode)

Little Mode

Barney and Friends
Teletubbies
Sesame Street
Thomas
Blue's Clues
Go Diego Go
Blaze and the Monster Machines

Sapphyre said:
My Neighbor Totoro is excellent... I have the Region 2 DVD of it. ^^;;

Also look into "Spirited Away" and even better, "Castle In The Sky". ^^; Especially with the latter though, be sure to watch it in Japanese... Disney kind of changed a lot with the US release and the voices sound far too adult, among other issues.

Yes I have all the studio ghibli films....

My favorite is Spirited away...

First time I saw them was in Japan with my GF I guess 15 years ago or so!

Awesome works of art and motion!

Some of my favorite TV shows include,
My Little Pony
Tom and Jerry
Johnny Bravo
Power Puff Girls
Totally Spies
Winx Club
Scooby Doo

Steven universe.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anything I watched as a kid, care bears (the original not the new cgi ones), rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, garfield and friends, ducktales, scooby doo and soooooo many more.
As for movies anything from the 80s really but there are a few that I can watch over and over and never really get sick of them like the Goonies, ghostbusters, spaceballs and a couple that area a little older.
My mother worked in a local library and they had a 8mm projector and once in a while she would bring it home and we would put up a sheet on the wall and have a movie night as a family and she would bring home 60s and 70s Disney movies like Snowball express and Blackbeard's Ghost. If you've never seen them check them out, obscure but hysterical.

Trollhunter on Netflix is pretty good.

Pretty much anything Studio Ghibli Releases, Sailor Moon, Old School Pokemon ie anything up to Hoenn or "Misty's Era" had a crush on Misty before i even knew what crush's were. Paw Patrol, Gravity Fall's although that ones a gray area its got more adult tones but still children do watch it, PLus pretty much anything Disney Animated except for the Sequels which do not exist except Lion King 2 which was alright for a Disney Sequel :)

A proud Disney lover so anything disney for movies, Harry Potter is a must, and I'm a huge 90s baby so the really good old Disney channel shows: Timon and Pumbaa, Hercules, Aladdin, Legends of Tarzan, 101 Dalmatians, House of Mouse, etc and I also like Sesame Street, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Babar, Care Bears, Rugrats, Wild Thornberries, And Magic School Bus. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back