Transgender man (FTM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAlienBabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
There's no place for transmen but this forum does include gender identity as a subject. I think part of me wanting to roleplay as an adult baby is because I was raised to be a female and resent being raised as female.

So basically, you kind of want to re-live your childhood as a little boy? That's very understandable. As a MTF, I kind of want to do the same, though at the same time, my actual childhood holds some rather precious memories for me. I didn't exactly ever play "as a boy", no football (American) or anything like that, but my best friend and I made up our own pretend games and played them out.

I also did a lot of pretend as a child. I played with both male and female toys. Now I'm into Bob the Builder as well as Lisa Frank which was rainbow stuff that was popular when I was a kid. Bob the Builder wasn't around until I was a teenager. He has a lot of movies. When I was a kid I had a seasame street tool bench as well as an oven where you make play doh cookies. I had a creepy crawly oven where you made rubber insects. I later had an easy bake oven. I played with both Barbies and army men. I didn't get a GI Joe until I became an adult.

creepycrawlers.jpg

When I was a boy, I wanted to play with both boy toys and girl toys, so I can kinda relate. Being a little lets me enjoy some play time with those girl toys that I never had!

Interesting. ^^ My best friend and I made up many kinds of pretend games, but I'd say a favorite of ours, which we played in different ways with different props, was "Time Machine." It was basically a spin-off of the H. G. Wells story. We'd pretend we were brothers (this actually happened a lot... in many ways we were) and building a time machine in our garage. We'd go through the whole test and development phase, usually nearly creating a black hole but dodging that at the last minute. ^^;; Then we'd start using it. Typically, though it varied, the "time machine" consisted of a Zube tube to make funky noises as we took off, and a calculator to simulate a computer reading off the date. Among a few other things. It varied, and if we were playing indoors on a sleep-over we'd include lights as well. And we'd just take it from there. ^^;; It was different every time, but a lot of fun.

When we played outdoors, we typically did so using this small collection of boulders and bushes... there were several such in the condo complex we grew up in. But this one was a little more interesting because it seemed fully enclosed... however, there was a hidden boulder underneath a pricker-bush and if you knew where it was, you could take a giant step right into the pricker bush and find footing on a flat surface only a few inches down. And that was the only easy way in to the center of the whole arrangement. ^^;; So we'd set up the "time machine" there.

Also, to be fair, even as a MTF... I tend to find dolls kind of creepy. I never played with GI Joe... though an acquaintance once tried to get me into that... and I don't think I'd ever have played with a Barbie either. o_O I was, and am, a little unusual. As far as cartoons though... my very favorite for a LONG time growing up was Rainbow Brite. Go figure, huh? :p

I was a bit of a tomboy growing up. I played with baby dolls but Hot Wheels cars too.

Nowadays my baby side tends to be slightly genderfluid. There was a time last year when it felt very strongly like a toddler boy.

I wasn't transgender but I played with my brothers toys and liked Power Rangers and played with my brother's Power Ranger toys. I was considered a tomboy by my mother but I still did girl stuff like play with Barbies and Polly Pockets but so did my brothers and I wore my girl clothes and dresses and fake jewelry and did fake make up. I was like mixed. My mom never made us stay with gender roles. I also had a toy dump truck when I was two and had Legos but I never really built with them. I was never that creative. I did play house and dress up. All I did was wear my mom's old dresses or play with my parents shoes and that was it. I did wish briefly I had a penis and that I was a boy but only because I thought penises were cool because they got to pee standing and didn't have to pull down their pants to go and squat. They could just leave them up and go and all they had to do was tick in the penis and zip their pants. Then I was glad to be a woman because I couldn't imagine all that body hair and my voice changing and having that thing hang between my legs and sitting on it by mistake and it being in the way because I thought it must hurt and must be uncomfortable feeling it all the time, and I felt being a woman was just easier because of gender stereotypes like men are more accused of pedophilia while women don't have to worry about it so they can go near children unattended by a child and be okay and no one will bat an eye but a man does it, oh no people are suspicious they call the police.

Calico said:
I wasn't transgender but I played with my brothers toys and liked Power Rangers and played with my brother's Power Ranger toys. I was considered a tomboy by my mother but I still did girl stuff like play with Barbies and Polly Pockets but so did my brothers and I wore my girl clothes and dresses and fake jewelry and did fake make up. I was like mixed. My mom never made us stay with gender roles. I also had a toy dump truck when I was two and had Legos but I never really built with them. I was never that creative. I did play house and dress up. All I did was wear my mom's old dresses or play with my parents shoes and that was it. I did wish briefly I had a penis and that I was a boy but only because I thought penises were cool because they got to pee standing and didn't have to pull down their pants to go and squat. They could just leave them up and go and all they had to do was tick in the penis and zip their pants. Then I was glad to be a woman because I couldn't imagine all that body hair and my voice changing and having that thing hang between my legs and sitting on it by mistake and it being in the way because I thought it must hurt and must be uncomfortable feeling it all the time, and I felt being a woman was just easier because of gender stereotypes like men are more accused of pedophilia while women don't have to worry about it so they can go near children unattended by a child and be okay and no one will bat an eye but a man does it, oh no people are suspicious they call the police.

When I was a kid I didn't know the difference between girls' private parts and boys' private parts. But nowadays I am envious of penises for the same pee-standing-up reason. >_> I rarely use it, but I did fashion myself a funnel for that purpose.

AdorableRabbit said:
When I was a boy, I wanted to play with both boy toys and girl toys, so I can kinda relate. Being a little lets me enjoy some play time with those girl toys that I never had!

Me too.

KittyninjaW said:

Me three :) I didn't get a chance to play with them when I was younger. Though I suspect that I could of however I was too embarrassed as I thought boys couldn't like that stuff or might be teased so I never even tried liking girl stuff.

So what are your all favorite toys that you couldn't play with (or admit to at least) as a kid?

Ace, you said you got GI Joes now? My friends when I was young would have tons of them ... I liked the Star Wars figures better tho'. I did like getting some of the Barbie sized ones when I was in college, I got into the super detailed and historical weapons and uniforms. Which ones do have?

Now I finally get to have My Little Ponies! Thanks to the reboot I get Ponies, *and* they're not terrible -they're awesome! My favorite toy though that I'd never have been allowed as a child is my big doll. She's a lovely 18" Gotz child doll and I've had her for over a decade now. She was a gift from my wonderful wife ... who is an incorrigible doll collector!

What about the rest of you?

I like toys from the show Bob the Builder which wasn't around when I was a kid.

I feel it would be a little more inclusive if this forum was packed l labeled something more like "gender stuff". Sometimes I like to play a male teacher when I'm in a caretaking mood. I dunno.

Addendum:
I don't know about this forum, but I know like, five trans-masculine ABDLs/ageplayers I've met off the top of my head, so you're not alone. Wanting to recreate a missed childhood seems a common theme.

Last edited:
This is neat. I'd like to mention that as a fellow FtM adult baby, I spend most of my regressive headspace in "little boy" mode, as it is what feels most natural to me.

Oddly enough, I am experiencing a lot of my friends "teaching" me how to "man". How to fish, which trades are good to go for, how to obliterate a beer in under a minute, what shaving products work, what colognes smell best, how to tend an engine, etc. The overall "theme" my Dom and I have when we roleplay is that he's "raising" me to be a gentleman.

I don't know. What's incredibly strange is that I was NEVER treated to this immediate comradery when I hit my "female" puberty. On the flipside, I remember I lost a lot of friends, but I do remember boys coming together and holding one another up. There was/is the whole "masculine competition" thing, but it's more honest and on the surface, and not as brutal or as callous as the "feminine competition" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back