Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urine Odor

My wife also lets me know, if she smells anything I try to change a bit more often now to minimize the oder while out and about.

Mine too, though I seldom let it get that bad. Just use high capacity diapers and stay hydrated (again, your pee should be clear or mostly clear with a tint of yellow). If you do this, then your diaper will not smell bad no matter how soaked it gets, and for at least 8 hours.

For night time I use the always discreet underwear and they produce a fragance like lavender when wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Mine too, though I seldom let it get that bad. Just use high capacity diapers and stay hydrated (again, your pee should be clear or mostly clear with a tint of yellow). If you do this, then your diaper will not smell bad no matter how soaked it gets, and for at least 8 hours.
    I second Slomo here, plenty of water and the smell is tiny, put on a pair of plastic pants on top of your diaper, and no one will smell that you have a very wet diaper on, not even after 8 hours.

Drink lots of coffee and soda, and you'll quickly notice a very distinct smell of a wet diaper that's due for a change, immediately! Even with plastic pants, been there done that. And water is more healthy than coffee and soda.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    I second Slomo here, plenty of water and the smell is tiny, put on a pair of plastic pants on top of your diaper, and no one will smell that you have a very wet diaper on, not even after 8 hours.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk
    I do genuinely think this is a good idea, but for me it's a double edged sword, if I drink enough water my urine won't smell... on the other hand if I drink too much, it would make me bulge excessively!

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    I do genuinely think this is a good idea, but for me it's a double edged sword, if I drink enough water my urine won't smell... on the other hand if I drink too much, it would make me bulge excessively!
    Don't worry about the diaper bulge. Having a urine odor is going to be the most obvious, so it makes sense to drink lots of water. Having a diaper leak because you drank so much yet still wore a thin diaper is the next most obvious.

Seriously, there are loads of people here who have said they were afraid of being noticed with a thick diaper on. These same people have all also said they learned that nobody notices. With this in mind it makes the most sense to wear a thick diaper. It really is the least noticeable way to go.