Does anyone still buy baby diapers even though they don't fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy baby diapers but can't fit into any of them. They make really good stuffers.
I even put them on my plushies. I'd get a bottle of warm water to make look like the plushie is wetting its diaper. I have no idea why.

Experiment626 said:
Muurr! do you have pics of any of them? i'm curious on what they look like.

They aren't really old. They're all from within the last 10 years or so.

PaddedBrony said:
They aren't really old. They're all from within the last 10 years or so.
I'd still love to see them and if you'd let me use them for references for my characters to wear too.

I love wearing baby diapers. They don't fit without tab extenders but they suit my wearing style of 1-2 wettings and changing often.
Their soft feel and cute colorful designs really help me get into little space.
Have also used them as stuffers for larger diapers and they work wonderfully for that purpose too.

I buy huggies or pampers to just pee in them, so I don't have to walk down to the bathroom in the choking smoke. Also useful if you have a bout of diarrhea during the night, just hold it back there.

MickeyM said:
Also useful if you have a bout of diarrhea during the night, just hold it back there.

2:30 am:
"I shouldn't have trusted that (fart)"
(considers he's diapered)
"not that it matters..."
(back to sleep)

urf4rc1.jpg

If I build extenders I can wear them. They are so much softer then anything else on the market right now when it comes to ABDL diapers. Baby Diapers also have everything I'm looking for in a ABDL diaper. Modern Pampers are great, and I love the feel and look. The wetness detector is awesome, the tapes are great, and I love the design and color on pampers baby dry. I'm just living in the past :laugh:

Experiment626 said:
I'd still love to see them and if you'd let me use them for references for my characters to wear too.

I don't have many right now (a lot of what I had became victim of the binge-purge cycle a few weeks ago). I have a lot of girls Pull Ups and a few older diapers to work with. I can give you pictures of what I have now, and what I acquire (of just the diapers and pull ups, that is).

Definition of fit
Merriam webster, transitive verb. (Non-archaic meaning)

a*:* to conform correctly to the shape or size of*

There, now everyone understands the actual meaning if fit. There is no "stretching" the meaning (pun intended). If you have to squeeze into a pullup or diaper, stretch it to the point of nearly ripping, or the tapes do not properly overlap the panels as intended, then it does not fit.

Yes you can sometimes still squeeze into one, or modify it some way to still work, or otherwise pretend all you want, but it does not fit no matter how much you may want it to.

People use them as stuffers or modify them to fit, as a pack of like 20 diapers cost a fraction of an adult case

I recently brought 2 packs of the Cinderella Goodnites in size S/M, they couldn't fit me(sadly), I think the S-M Goodnites got smaller in my opinion(anyone else?)

yes when I run out of my adult diapers and can't afford to buy them I will often go with pampers size 6 until I can order the adult ones again.

- - - Updated - - -

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I recently brought 2 packs of the Cinderella Goodnites in size S/M, they couldn't fit me(sadly), I think the S-M Goodnites got smaller in my opinion(anyone else?)

I have never tried the goodnites but if the size small to medium don't fit you can always go for the large or extra large sizes to fit better

Really, for any situation where a full blown diaper does not work, stuffing any baby diaper into your underpants is going to give you 85% of the experience of being able to leak/dribble, while still allowing you to use facilities normally, and dispose of soaked ones easily.

I think too many of you are diaper purists, demanding absorption of a full-on pee, at all times, when you could be having part of the experience, all of the time, using a nice fitting pullup, or a baby diaper in your undies, male or female.

Luvs said:
Yes me and wife buy luvs baby diaper size 5 and adult diapers. I love how soft the babys one are

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Yes. I buy them just as a rememinder and because a size 6 luvs if stretched enough fits me but doesnt hold my potty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back