Does anyone still buy baby diapers even though they don't fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere before but I wanted to add my 2 cents. So I don't know about you but I love walking down the nappy isle in grocery stores and seeing all the nappies on display. It kind of feels like a wondrous adventure land, looking at all the brands and types...until I realize that none of them actually fit me. That kind of turns me off from buying them as I see no real purpose and would probably just sit in my room for the next 10 years. I feel this is more of just a compulsion to buy then rather than for any real purpose. I've only ever bought Huggies junior nappies, some pullups (not including drynties) and recently a pack of aldi nappies. But they were usually never used because they don't fit and lasted months before finishing them. If you still buy them what do you use them for? Stuffers? Just as a keepsake of your past? Or something else?

Last edited:
no… personally when I buy a diaper, I intend to wear it, unless you plan to put it on a baby or a stuffed animal or some kind of frankendiaper surgery, it seems silly and wasteful to me to buy something that doesn’t unless its some compulsory collecting going on. For me my compulsory collecting is foxes and chickens

I feel like a want to buy them just as a Just as a keepsake.
However sometime seems like im missing out on the fun of being a modern day kid

Sometimes i've bought Childrens diapers.

A few years ago i hardly fit in Pampers 6+ and can wear them under an adult diaper.

So about 3 or 4 times yes.
Its also great to take an usual nappy an manage to put (only the absorbent part of the baby-diaper) between the layers of the adult one.
Sometimes you cant get the "inside" part of the baby diaper of and its necessary to make a lot of tiny cuts in the plasticlayer of it to make it absorbent to the next layer...
With this and a few other tricks, its possible to get an ordinary adult diaper to real level of Rearz or Comficare.
Sometimes i put also the insert of a CareBag inside and then you have a diaper what actually can hold about 4 Liter :) while wearing.

Never tried the "Aldi" diapers before... Are they good? In Austria this store is called "Hofer" but im pretty sure, that they will have the same products...

TwilightS said:

A few years ago i hardly fit in Pampers 6+ and can wear them under an adult diaper.

Its also great to take an usual nappy an manage to put (only the absorbent part of the baby-diaper) between the layers of the adult one.
Sometimes you cant get the "inside" part of the baby diaper of and its necessary to make a lot of tiny cuts in the plasticlayer of it to make it absorbent to the next layer...
With this and a few other tricks, its possible to get an ordinary adult diaper to real level of Rearz or Comficare.
Sometimes i put also the insert of a CareBag inside and then you have a diaper what actually can hold about 4 Liter :) while wearing.

Never tried the "Aldi" diapers before... Are they good? In Austria this store is called "Hofer" but im pretty sure, that they will have the same products...

Yea thats what most people probably buy the kids diapers for :)
Doh some people are lucky to be small enough for them to fit :D so adorable

My stuffed puppy wears pampers. I don't want to puppy wet things.

I have but only for the prints and the occasional limited addition ones and I actually post it on my FA so other people can use them as references for their Characters which I think people appreciate but nobody has said anything.

I used to stuff baby diapers and Pull-Ups in my underwear. Now I use diaper and safety pins to attach a Pull-Up to a pair of underwear I cut the crotch out of. It may not look the best, but it works better than you'd think...

Last edited:
Yes, For overnight I use a baby diaper as a stuffer with my confidry diapers.

I agree baby diapers make the best stuffers right now I have a package of parents choice (wal-mart brand) diapers I use as stuffers.

Yes me and wife buy luvs baby diaper size 5 and adult diapers. I love how soft the babys one are

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I'm way into baby diapers, and have been buying Pampers regularly since I was 12 years old. If you're willing to take some liberties with the definition of "fit", then baby diapers can be made to work, either with extenders of various kinds (the underwear trick Kimba mentioned is one I used to do a lot, and still do occasionally), or as boosters in adult diapers. To me, there's just something extra special about wearing and using actual baby products. I have a large collection of cloth baby diapers also. Some I've had permanently modded into adult cloth diapers, and others I use as boosters.

Baby diapers rule! :)

I sometimes walk down the baby diaper isle and look at the diapers. I do this to look at the pictures and try to imagine that I am wearing them.

Of course, I really can't - I'm too big but it is nice to imagine.

Generally I do not buy baby diapers but every couple of years (if a package catches my imagination), I will buy a bag and use as stuffers.

I repeatedly have dreamed since a young age,

Of one day starting a business where TRUE replica baby diapers could be created for adults.

I mean crinklz has come close with the bag....But I mean....Detail per detail....

Taking a baby diaper, and literally sizing it up, bag and all, design and all, for adults.

And if it was big enough, it WOULD fit I don't believe the crap about baby vs adult anatomy. They are highly adjustable.

If only i had Jimmy neutrons shrink ray. I would take a pack of baby diapers,

And size them up until they fit!!!!!

I have always dreamed about that, it would be perfect!!!!

I can't complaint though. What we have as abdls nowadays is pretty good.

I remember when bambino's came out...

Good to know there are people who still buy them and I'm not the only one. I myself would want to buy them probably as just as a keepsake more so than using. Also because when I was a kid I dreamed constantly of having them and so that probably leads me to wanting to buy them out of my past feelings.

TwilightS said:

Yeah they work well as stuffers I think. They kind of fit me but not really. They're just plain white so nothing cute either (bought the xlarge) and they are close to a pampers size 7.

I collect vintage or discontinued diapers and training pants. What I mean by that is like older designs of Huggies, Pampers, and whatnot. They don't fit (usually), and I have a bad habit of purging my stash every now and then, but when I do have them, I modify them to make them fit. I really only keep them around for the nostalgia and to "rub one out" every now and then (I apologize if that's too lewd). I've never been big on using baby diapers as stuffers, let alone stuffers at all.

PaddedBrony said:
and to "rub one out" every now and then.
Muurr! do you have pics of any of them? i'm curious on what they look like.

Yes, I also buy baby/child diapers. I am a diaper collector and most of my collection is of baby diapers.

Do you know if "Hofer" also has an "extra large" size of diapers in their store brand like the Aldis have in Australia?

TwilightS said:

Cottontail said:
I'm way into baby diapers, and have been buying Pampers regularly since I was 12 years old. If you're willing to take some liberties with the definition of "fit", then baby diapers can be made to work, either with extenders of various kinds (the underwear trick Kimba mentioned is one I used to do a lot, and still do occasionally), or as boosters in adult diapers. To me, there's just something extra special about wearing and using actual baby products. I have a large collection of cloth baby diapers also. Some I've had permanently modded into adult cloth diapers, and others I use as boosters.

Baby diapers rule! :)

I also buy baby diapers. Yes, I have to mod them by taking the tabs off of a donor diaper and stapling the tabs to the one I'm going to wear to make them "fit" but, hey, it works. I wear it, I wet in it and it contains the urine as it was designed to. I can walk around the house in a wet diaper for an hour or two without any problems in a baby diaper. Sure, I would love to have a diaper that fully fits me as the baby diaper fits on its intended age group (the top goes up to the belly button and in the back I don't see a plumber's crack). But like I said, the baby diaper gets the job done for me. I am still able to enjoy it. Its easier for me to attain baby diapers over adult diapers, as well. Nobody cares if I buy a package of baby diapers at the store. As long as I still get enjoyment out if, I figure why not? If somebody else thinks that I look like a sausage squeezing into a thong (as I have seen someone else describe it elsewhere on this site about adults wearing baby diapers) then that's their problem, not mine. I don't wear my diapers in front of ANYBODY ELSE anyway. So what do I care how I look? What do I care what others say when they can't see me doing what makes me happy and isn't hurting or affecting anyone else? I wear diapers because I like to and not for anybody else. If I get enjoyment out of baby diapers then so be it. ......Sorry I got on my soapbox a little bit there....I'm getting off of it now.

So to answer the original question, I think there is nothing wrong with walking down the baby diaper aisle (I do this also) and buying baby diapers. I agree with Cottontail that "Baby diapers rule!"

happiesxxl said:
Yes, I also buy baby/child diapers. I am a diaper collector and most of my collection is of baby diapers.

Do you know if "Hofer" also has an "extra large" size of diapers in their store brand like the Aldis have in Australia?

Hofer in Austria has size 6 diapers.
They are about like the biggest babylove from DM or Pampers 6+

Kinda cool to have some other Austrian's here :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back