My bank account was frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, It appears that my bank account has been frozen, I've been locked out of my bank account -.-.

This adds ontop of the weird shit that has been occurring lately, randomly getting cut of welfare, police rocking up and searching my shit, police questioning me while ordering things, and better yet having my packages seized. (all in a period of 2 years)

Call me paranoid but I have a feeling I'm on some watch list now.

I have to go into my bank tomorrow with 100 points of id, they aren't explaining anything on the phone, and that alone is getting me worried, haven't done anything differently, noticed no funds were reaching my account, than bam locked out. I'm pretty sure my second one is frozen too.... bank keeps rejecting payments.

Last edited:
Well, it certainly does sound like something is going on. I hope it's nothing too serious. Keep us up to date.

Maxx said:
Sounds like some kind of ID theft, ie, somebody doing things while wearing your name.

I'm not too sure, the only people who have copies of my ID are two educational institutions, a private college and a public college, and the private college is the only one who copied my birth certificate without my consent, so maybe they might be behind it.

Other than that, my ID and my birth certificate are hidden away, and i use a second computer to deal with online banking. (which runs linux)

But the private college has been known for some shady stuff.

ID thieves have MANY different ways of stealing a person's id. With all your current problems you should look into getting some ID protection like lifelock or myidcare.

Most ID theft companies just monitor your credit report. These are the guys I use.

zanderins.com

There could be a lot of reasons. Do you owe back taxes or other outstanding debts? I guess you'll find out at the bank.

Hope this all works out. My fingers are crossed for you.

Lifelock is a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back