Adult Baby Rules "Caitian X" has to follow...(My "Reality")...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Per agreement with my younger Non-AB/DL brother, these are the "rules" that I have to follow as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy who is an "Adult Baby".

1). Caitian X can only just be in his diaper and plastic pants at home in his bedroom and the bathroom.

2). Caitian X is only allowed to play with his toys in his bedroom or the downstairs den room.

3). Caitian X is only allowed to play with his NERF toy guns in the back yard outside in good weather.

4). Caitian X, who is totally medically incontinent can only use the toilet in the bathroom to clean himself up after filling his diaper with poo-poo.

5). Of course, it is a given, that Caitian X is only allowed to make his pee-pee and poo-poo in his diapers.

6). Except for Sunday, Caitian X's "Day" is from 11:00 AM to 2:30 AM the following day. On Sunday, Caitian X's "Day" is from 8:00 AM to 2:30 AM the next day.

7). Caitian X is permitted to go out only to the following places:

Rite-Aid Pharmacy in Salem, NH to purchase his medicines and some of his "Baby Supplies"

Walgreen's Pharmacy in Salem, NH to purchase his totally medically necessary XL size adult diapers.

Walmart in Salem, NH to purchase himself food and pet supplies for his pet Guinea Pig, Ernestina.

Circle K Gas Station in Salem, for gasoline for his car.

Sunday morning he is to be at the 1st Congregational Church in Pelham, NH.

Twice a month, Caitian X is allowed to attend the Asperger's Syndrome Adult Social Night in Watertown, MA.

Twice a month, Caitian X is allowed to only attend the local chapter meeting of the Autistic Self Advocacy Network.

Twice a month, Catiian X is only permitted to be at the Derry, NH CTV Channel to edit and create programs about Nature and Disability Civil Rights.

8). Caitian X is only allowed to watch the BBC News on Channel 190 on CATV. This is the only "adult" television channel he is allowed to watch, other than PBS Channel 2, Nickelodeon Jr., Disney Jr., and PBS Kids Channels.

9). Caitian X is forever forbidden to know about or understand anything about the "adult" functioning of his body.

10). Caitian X is only to be either 3 years old or 8 years old most all the time, with the exception of "Adult" tasks such as driving his car to/from to the only places he is permitted to be at outside of home. The only other adult task permitted is handling his finances to pay his bills from his Social Security Retirement Income.

11). When Caitian X is not at designated approved of outside of home places and activities, he is only allowed to quietly play with his toys.

12). Caitian X is allowed to read books. 1 day per week it can be "adult" books only on History and Science.

13). On the other 6 days, Caitian X is only permitted to read children's picture story books and simple picture and word baby/toddler board books.

14). Caitian X is permanently forbidden ever again to say or to remember how to say the "adult" words for the private parts of his own body or the evil dirty words for pee-pee and poo-poo.

15). Caitian X's "Nap Time" in his bed on Weekdays is from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

16). Caitian X's "Nap Time" in his bed on every Sunday is from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

17). For a period of 2 hours each day, Caitian X is to physically restrain himself onto his adult medical plastic-pail potty chair for 100% mandatory "No Diaper Time".

These are the "basic" Adult Baby Rules I have to live my life by.
My younger Non-Autistic brother is the "adult", and I am just to live my life as mostly a "Little Boy" who has permanently "failed" toilet training.

I hope others are not upset or mad at me.

All these rules were agreed upon my myself and my younger Non-Autistic brother for my own personal safety in this world due to my developmental disability impairments to protect me.

Hmmm... I'm not sure I understand exactly why your brother can set such rules for you. It seems a little bit like a BDSM sort of arrangement, and while there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, it doesn't make sense with respect to an actual brother. o_O;

Sapphyre said:
Hmmm... I'm not sure I understand exactly why your brother can set such rules for you. It seems a little bit like a BDSM sort of arrangement, and while there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, it doesn't make sense with respect to an actual brother. o_O;

Ya, I was actually thinking the exact same thing. It's in fact very very BDSM like. o.o

Most of those sound self imposed to me, more DSM 5 than BDSM.

ASD diagnostic criterion B. 2.
Insistence on sameness, inflexible adherence to routines, or ritualized patterns of verbal or nonverbal behavior (e.g., extreme distress at small changes, difficulties with transitions, rigid thinking patterns, greeting rituals, need to take the same route or eat the same food every day)

B. 4. Hyper-or hyposensitivity to sensory input or unusual interest in sensory aspects of the environment
Based on things I've read, and talked to him about, his nervous system naturally revolts against wearing clothes, so he wishes they weren't necessary. That's why rule 1.

Some of them do reek of Nathan, though, and that's sad. I wish you had another protector, who was less of an ableist tushy outlet. What does Miss Temple say? You need someone to help you keep yourself safe, not do it for you. Trouble with Nate is, he won't, because he actually believes you're incompetent.

I'm not making light of everything you've done. Just so everyone knows you're AUTsome, I'll say it. You raised yourself, and Nathan, managing to keep you both alive, in the presence of your complete wackaloon mother, kudos, kiddo. I'm not being, "inspiration p*rny," either. Anyone who could do, and survive, all that'd be awesome.

Rule 17 is your mom, your dead, gone, thus unable to torture you, mom. Every time you do that, she wins. I know why you do it. Diapers are expensive, and, well, stinky ol' NH!

I still vote we burn the darn potty chair and roast hotdogs over it.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I don't want to pry but I hafta ask... How much of these are really, *really*, real and how many have some wiggle room in reality (maybe part or mostly fantasy)?

I'm wondering because at least some of them seem like they could get out of hand health and safety wise ... like two hours a day locked in a potty chair? Psychological aspects aside and even if you're really enjoying/into it, that's goona be really *hard* on your body. Younger folks can put themselves through all sorts of abuse and bounce back, but even at younger ages stuff can take a tool on posture and muscle balance. I shudder to think what I'd do to myself if I tried it at my age!

Also, the restrictions on what you can read and play with seem ... Um... extreme even if they are totes exciting and consensual. I mean your avatar is an awesome looking Kzinti (selling?) officer from TMP era, so I imagine you'd want some fun and fantasy that tickles those fancies?

Any how I hope I'm not coming of as rude by prying. I'm just not sure if I should be responding with concern and advice about a situation that seems maybe slightly out of hand, or with encouragement and new blushy ideas!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

caitianx said:

I hope others are not upset or mad at me.

Most of my negative feelings are toward your brother and your mother. I wish Nathan didn't think he was omniscient king of the bleeping universe, and that you didn't allow it.

- - - Updated - - -

AdorableRabbit said:
I'm wondering because at least some of them seem like they could get out of hand health and safety wise ... like two hours a day locked in a potty chair? Psychological aspects aside and even if you're really enjoying/into it, that's goona be really *hard* on your body. Younger folks can put themselves through all sorts of abuse and bounce back, but even at younger ages stuff can take a tool on posture and muscle balance. I shudder to think what I'd do to myself if I tried it at my age!

Take heed, sweet Li'l' Caitain. The bunny is exactly right! like I said, every time you do that, your mother wins. It's just as despicable now as it was then, and, now, you're Cerebrally Palsied, and Autie, as you've always been, but you're aging. It's not good for you physically, and it's certainly not healthy what you relive while you, "Sit, sit.sit."

Clarification...
All these are my own self-imposed rules.
My younger brother does not control me in any way whatsoever.
He just agrees with me that I require a bit more self-imposed "structured order" as I age because I am not cognitively functioning very well with respect to my Internal Executive Functioning and my increasing inability to perceive social danger outside of the home, especially with the ascendancy of Fascist forces here in the United States.

None of the hyper-rigid self imposed rules are about being mean to myself.

caitianx said:
Clarification...
All these are my own self-imposed rules.
My younger brother does not control me in any way whatsoever.
He just agrees with me that I require a bit more self-imposed "structured order" as I age because I am not cognitively functioning very well with respect to my Internal Executive Functioning and my increasing inability to perceive social danger outside of the home, especially with the ascendancy of Fascist forces here in the United States.

None of the hyper-rigid self imposed rules are about being mean to myself.

I know. I'm much the same. I like most new places, but it takes a place longer to stop being new, and I'd need my future Service Dog to do a bit of guide work, or to bring someone with me, until I knew my way back home, or wherever.

The one thing that still worries me, is the daily 2 hour potty chair stents to save on diapers. I know you aren't trying to hurt yourself, but I worry you might be putting too much strain on
your body and feelings.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, and I really am not trying to be rude.
I think these sorts of rules and strictness is taking things too far and is bordering on unhealthy behavior even if it is self-imposed.
I really feel some of these should be adjusted.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Most of those sound self imposed to me, more DSM 5 than BDSM.

ASD diagnostic criterion B. 2.
Insistence on sameness, inflexible adherence to routines, or ritualized patterns of verbal or nonverbal behavior (e.g., extreme distress at small changes, difficulties with transitions, rigid thinking patterns, greeting rituals, need to take the same route or eat the same food every day)

B. 4. Hyper-or hyposensitivity to sensory input or unusual interest in sensory aspects of the environment
Based on things I've read, and talked to him about, his nervous system naturally revolts against wearing clothes, so he wishes they weren't necessary. That's why rule 1.

I disagree. This is much further than simply that.
Anyway, I suppose I will just come out and say it, I am not supportive on this.
I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea as a whole. If it brings structure to his life, that is a great thing, but I believe this is taking it too far.

MarchinBunny said:
To be perfectly honest, and I really am not trying to be rude.
I think these sorts of rules and strictness is taking things too far and is bordering on unhealthy behavior even if it is self-imposed.
I really feel some of these should be adjusted.

I disagree. This is much further than simply that.
Anyway, I suppose I will just come out and say it, I am not supportive on this.
I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea as a whole. If it brings structure to his life, that is a great thing, but I believe this is taking it too far.

Absolutely, there's also a bit of ASD diagnostic criterion B.3.
Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus (e.g., strong attachment to or preoccupation with unusual objects, excessively circumscribed or perseverative interests).

He doesn't only read history and science and toddler books because his brother makes him, history and science are his Autistic special interests, is all. As far as the restrictions on where he can go, if he's anything like me, he probably wants to be dang sure his executive functioning skills don't crap out on him before he gets home. Let's bare in mind though, his sense of direction is a bit better than mine. If my brother had a stroke, and I had to drive him, he'd constantly have to tell me where to turn, and possibly even stop.

There's also that he needs more diapers than he can afford, or maybe just better diapers, which is why the potty chair thing. I'm not kidding about that weenie roast.

Don't get me started on Mummy Dearest.

He's aware that his body is grownup, and I'm sure passed high school health. He's just in no big hurry to be reminded. And he doesn't say piss and shit. I've heard him say it about Ernestina's cage, just not while he was in headspace.

I don't want you to think I'm pandering to him. I'm not. Some things could stand to be adjusted.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Absolutely, there's also a bit of ASD diagnostic criterion B.3.
Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus (e.g., strong attachment to or preoccupation with unusual objects, excessively circumscribed or perseverative interests).

He doesn't only read history and science and toddler books because his brother makes him, history and science are his Autistic special interests, is all.
Well, while I am trying to learn more I suppose I should ask.
What makes something an autistic special interest exactly, as I am not quite sure I understand?

As far as the restrictions on where he can go, if he's anything like me, he probably wants to be dang sure his executive functioning skills don't crap out on him before he gets home. Let's bare in mind though, his sense of direction is a bit better than mine. If my brother had a stroke, and I had to drive him, he'd constantly have to tell me where to turn, and possibly even stop.
Right, makes sense. I typically get lost a lot myself. Although, I always manage to eventually find my way back XD. I am terrible with directions and I am often told by people I better not go anywhere without gps. But, I mean as long as I stick to the places I know, I am typically fine. I was once riding my bike and realized about 2 miles in things looked unfamiliar XD. Realized I made a wrong turn. You think I would have noticed earlier.

So what is typically involved in executive functioning skills?

There's also that he needs more diapers than he can afford, or maybe just better diapers, which is why the potty chair thing. I'm not kidding about that weenie roast.
Hmm, I suppose that certainly would be a problem, but im not sure sitting on the potty chair is really all that great of a solution. Cloth diapers might be a better idea. While they are quite a bit of an investment, they will save money in the long run. Basically they would be used as secondary diapers when disposables need to be saved.

I don't want you to think I'm pandering to him. I'm not. Some things could stand to be adjusted.
Oh, no worries, I am not =^.^=.
Thanks for the explanation on these things.

Do littles commonly live by these strict rules like this?

AcePrincess said:
Do littles commonly live by these strict rules like this?

No, I wouldn't say this is typical. This is more for him specifically to help himself feel more structured and safe, at least that is how I been understanding it.
I believe there are some littles who do similar things with rules, but probably only during the time when they are in little mode and likely not as strict and just more for fun.

MarchinBunny said:
Well, while I am trying to learn more I suppose I should ask. What makes something an autistic special interest exactly, as I am not quite sure I understand?
Let me use myself as an example. When I was really young, although not young enough for imaginary friends to be normal, I thought Power Rangers were the coolest thing since sliced bread. That maybe the truest statement ever, but that doesn't mean I took things to a normal degree. I talked to imaginary Power Rangers, and kinda mothered them, to the point that other kids thought me nuts, and babied imaginary Joey Laurence (Yep, I was a diaper weirdo, albeit with Power Rangers and Joey Laurence obsessions, even as a kid.) and petted imaginary whales and dolphins. Funny thing was, up to the point I realized I could make up friends, I found imagining pointless, puppets, unless stop motion, costumed characters, or real kids who looked different enough to tell apart, were there on TV to help me out. I only learned about porpoises to tell people the difference between them and toothed whales. I only learned about baleen whales to tell people how they were different from toothed whales. I only learned about dolphins because technically, Willy was one. Did you know that Orcas are just big dolphins? I learned about orca genetic diseases, and sharks, and seals, but it was all because of Willy. See how circumscribed and intense? In middle school, it was 'Nsync. Yes, yes, go ahead and laugh. Justin Timberlake, whose mother's name is Lynn, and whose brother's name is Jonathan, is the most gorgeous man alive. His son, Silas will break some hearts. Even Silas's mom is pretty. I'm not saying all spectrumites are the same. I guess a good rule of thumb is, "Am I interested enough in this to drive most people nuts, with or without knowing I'm doing it.

MarchinBunny said:
Right, makes sense. I typically get lost a lot myself. Although, I always manage to eventually find my way back XD. I am terrible with directions and I am often told by people I better not go anywhere without gps. But, I mean as long as I stick to the places I know, I am typically fine. I was once riding my bike and realized about 2 miles in things looked unfamiliar XD. Realized I made a wrong turn. You think I would have noticed earlier.

So what is typically involved in executive functioning skills?

impulse and emotional control, flexible thinking, working memory, self-monitoring, planning and prioritizing, organization, and task initiation. Neurowonderful on YouTube explains it all pretty well. Her name is Amythist Schabler, I believe is how she spells it.

MarchinBunny said:
Hmm, I suppose that certainly would be a problem, but im not sure sitting on the potty chair is really all that great of a solution. Cloth diapers might be a better idea. While they are quite a bit of an investment, they will save money in the long run. Basically they would be used as secondary diapers when disposables need to be saved.

I've mentioned it. I believe the main issue is initial cost.

MarchinBunny said:
Thanks for the explanation on these things.
You're welcome. Check out Amythist. She's cool.

Last edited:
Haha......I'm guessing it's way to late for rule # 9!

Needing rigid routines is unfortunately necessary to keep an Autistic like me from going nuts.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Let me use myself as an example. When I was really young, although not young enough for imagery friends to be normal, I thought Power Rangers were the coolest thing since sliced bread. That maybe the truest statement ever, but that doesn't mean I took things to a normal degree. I talked to imaginary Power Rangers, and kinda mothered them, to the point that other kids thought me nuts and babied imaginary Joey Laurence (Yep, I was a diaper weirdo, albeit with Power Rangers and Joey Laurence obsessions, even as a kid.) and petted imaginary whales and dolphins. Funny thing was, up to the point I realized I could make up friends, I found imagining pointless, unless stop motion, costumed characters, or real kids who looked different enough to tell apart, were there on TV to help me out. I only learned about porpoises to tell people the difference between them and toothed whales. I only learned about baleen whales to tell people how they were different from toothed whales. I only learned about dolphins because technically Willy was one. Did you know that Ora's are just big dolphins? I learned about orca genetic diseases, and sharks, and seals, but it was all because of Willy. See how circumscribed and intense? In middle school, it was 'Nsync. Yes, yes, go ahead and laugh. Justin Timberlake is the most gorgeous man alive. His son, Silas will break some hearts. Even Silas' mom is pretty. I'm not saying all spectrumites are the same. I guess a good rule of thumb is, "Am I interested enough in this to drive most people nuts?"
Ahh ok, I am still not quite sure XD. These things sound pretty normal to me. Maybe, that is the issue I am having with understanding this. Maybe what I think it typically normal ... isn't?
I mean, I personally always have had some sort of obsession and I suppose it did drive people nuts quite a bit. When I was younger I just took everything I had apart. If it had screws they must be removed and I must see what was in it and if I can figure out how it worked. My mom would get pretty frustrated with me when she would find all my toys in pieces. I don't exactly still do it anymore, but I think that is because I took that obsession and now use computers as what I tinker with. My mom also used to say I would one day marry the computer >.>.

It sometimes got to the point where she was trying to get me away from the computer. She would take away the mouse, change the password, take the power cable. I always found a way to work around it. She eventually gave up. Computers to me are exciting. I love tinkering with them. While a formatting of a hard drive for some people is just work and something that you do once a year or so to keep things running smooth, to me it's fun. Being without a computer, quite literally puts me out of commission, I don't know what to do. It's hard for me to deal with not having access to a computer.

Cartoons and anime is another one of my obsessions. Again, to the point it would typically drive people nuts. My dad once freaked out on me because of how many times I was watching Disney's Robin Hood in a row. He also used to freak out on how much cartoons and anime I would watch. Often telling me I need to grow up. Rugrats was something I watch pretty religiously as well when I was younger and I would be pretty upset if I couldn't watch it. It was something that was just expected. Rugrats I watch at this time, it's always at this time. I suppose I don't like change very much. But I mean, all my life I have sort of been forced by my parents to accept change. They eventually banned me from watching rugrats.

Again, anime is what I mostly watch now. I even keep track of what I watch and have a list of statistics. =^.^=
As of now, I have completed 463 anime. 9134 Episodes. 153.96 Days of anime watched. 3,695 hours.
If I had the money, I don't think people realize how much anime I would just buy and collect lol.

Also ... the same sort of goes with books for some reason. I have an odd want to collect them, but I don't actually read novels all that much. Just the thought of having a library full of books excites me. Collecting things like this just interests me a lot.

o.o Anyway, I am sort of going off topic a bit here, sorry.

impulse and emotional control, flexible thinking, working memory, self-monitoring, planning and prioritizing, organization, and task initiation. Neurowonderful on YouTube explains it all pretty well. Her name is Amythist Schabler, I believe is how she spells it.
Ahh, I see. Many things I am terrible at. Well .. besides flexible thinking and working memory, I would like to think I am good at that. XD
Everything else ... always been terrible at those things. It's often why I am so scared of trying things on my own. Since I been stuck in Canada, some tell me I should move back to the US and just live in a shelter for some time. However, I personally think I couldn't do it. I am so bad at taking care of myself without someone sort of leading me. The way I personally would put it is it often feels like I had never grown up because I often seem to have to rely on someone in some way.

See while I was in a trade school called job corps, I graduated at the top of my class in Telecommunications. I was lead in many projects. I did a lot of community service and was an ambassador for the school (Not sure if I was any good at it considering how shy and anti-social I was, but most people on campus where ... bad XD since it's typically that kind of school). These are things I can't typically do on my own, I was only able to do them because it's a school that forces you to. You don't really have a choice in the matter. You always have someone leading you and telling you what you need to do. On my own, I lose track. Become unorganized. I end up skipping classes to watch anime >.< ... (it really is a bad obsession).

It's weird too, because I actually don't like that about myself. I hate how I seem to just not be able to force myself to do these things that need to be done. It's often why I see myself as a good for nothing or worthless. Because I can't ever seem to be able to do anything on my own, and it's something I never really understood why.

You're welcome. Check out Amythist. She's cool.

Sure I certainly will :3

Reactions: LilLogan04
Oh, I wanted to tell you, Marchinbunny, my score on the AQ test was 36, not 26, so, yay, our scores match!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh, I wanted to tell you, Marchinbunny, my score on the AQ test was 36, not 26, so, yay, our scores match!
Matching is fun =^.^=.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back