Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm pretty sure true happiness is a baby bottle of milk. Flavored milk, to be specific. Chocolate syrup and Italian sweet creme coffee creamer together is great.

I don't indulge in bottles as much as I should, living with parents and all. Not too long ago I lay in bed with my bottle of milk and I swear I felt like the world was at peace. The bottle in my hand, my stuffed horse against my face, my blanket covering my body... so many wonderful sensations.

Spoiling myself today a bit I guess. I watched a movie and had two bottles while my parents were out... and there's another in bed with me now. :cloud9:

I must admit I have indulged in this myself it has such a soothing/calming feeling about it.

been drinking out of my baba more lately too...it's a 32oz one i got off etsy ^~^

everyone's gonna think i'm weird :sweatdrop:, but when i'm in little space I actually like the taste of formula...i use a low iron formula from walgreens, because 32oz of a non-low iron formula is potentially lethal :sad:

Last edited:
I absolutely love flavored milk. I have a bottle, but believe it or not, I have actually yet to try milk in it XD.
I find the issue is when I am drinking from a bottle it typically takes me a while to get through it. So it staying out not being refrigerated kind of bothers me.
I know it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :p At some point, I suppose I want to try anyway. Vanilla milk might be good. =^.^=

MarchinBunny said:
I absolutely love flavored milk. I have a bottle, but believe it or not, I have actually yet to try milk in it XD.
I find the issue is when I am drinking from a bottle it typically takes me a while to get through it. So it staying out not being refrigerated kind of bothers me.
I know it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :p At some point, I suppose I want to try anyway. Vanilla milk might be good. =^.^=

you can get faster flowing nipples. the slow ones are also nice too when you just wanna relax owo

SleepyTyrant said:
you can get faster flowing nipples. the slow ones are also nice too when you just wanna relax owo

I will have to look into it. That certainly would help for sure.

Honestly it might be nice to have a bottle every night at bedtime. But I know that's terrible for my teeth, and probably my ears too, as I am prone to ear infections and drinking lying down is a risk factor.

When I was little, I hated the taste of milk, so my mom made vanilla milk using vanilla flavoring and some sugar. I suppose it wasn't the most healthy thing, but I loved it and drank my milk. Now I drink a mixture of half cranberry juice and half ginger ale or water in my bottle.

As for slow flowing nipples, I used the tip of a corkscrew to make mine a bit bigger.

mmmm vanilla milk sounds nice.. btw thanks dogboy for the tip on fixing the bottles. I never thought about a corkscrew. How brilliant!

I love being bottle fed by my Baba, it's so calming and it makes me so happy. I can't drink milk though because it makes me ill so I have juice instead :)

It might not be drank from a bottle, but I mix some mildly alcoholic (34 proof) Irish Cream in with either cocolate or strawberry milk to help me go to sleep at night.

I will say this always make sure you clean and sanitize your bottles it is very important! whether they be old bottles you have had for awhile or perhaps new ones you just bought.

P.S. sippy-cups too need to be cleaned and sanitized!

btw I know this is common sense for most of us here but I feel it is something that still needs to be mentioned. :)

I absolutely love drinking from my baa. Sometimes, it's my favorite orange pop, a few times it's been milk or ice water is really good for a nighttime baa. What kind/ where do you guys get yours?
Does anyone here have a caregiver or someone who gives them their bottle? How does it compare to solo drinking?

babywolfryry said:
I absolutely love drinking from my baa. Sometimes, it's my favorite orange pop, a few times it's been milk or ice water is really good for a nighttime baa. What kind/ where do you guys get yours?
Does anyone here have a caregiver or someone who gives them their bottle? How does it compare to solo drinking?

I got my bottle at Walmart.

Warm pet milk with Honey, super formula

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back