Tell me about your experiences with your parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAlienBabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm new to this community and curious.

Can you tell us more? What specifically are you dealing with that makes you ask?

There are quite diverse opinions on the subject of parents/ABDL here on adisc. But a common question that comes up is around: "should I tell my parents xyz" and/or "what do I do!? My parents found out!"

In both cases, we tend to recommend healthy boundaries: for the vast majority of us, this is a private part of our lives and not something we should expect to tell or want to tell everyone. People like parents or relatives are typically regarded as being "need to know" individuals - where there really needs to be extenuating circumstances demanding their inclusion into our secret.

On the other hand, if a parent has found out, a lot of the advice hinges on living conditions. If the person is independent from parental support and living condition, the above usually applies: healthy privacy. It always seems to be more complicated if the person is still at home. But more or less, the wisdom seems to be, request and expect at least common privacy - and keep things as clean as possible by not exposing more than is absolutely necessary.

If those bits don't represent the ethos of this community, sorry! They certainly represent mine more or less :)

In any case, What's your story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about real biological parents. I'm talking about role play parents. I'm not a minor and have no real parents to speak of. My story is on the introductions page.

Well for me my wife roleplays a caregiver for me. Like I replied to your intro it's a mix of both sexual and non-sexual for me.

Sometimes our roleplay acts as foreplay, or something we do through our... bedroom playtime (sometimes it only shows up before and after LOL).

More often than not though it's roles we take on when we're cuddling in the morning or before going to bed. She'll rub and pat my head, or nurse me ... it's close, intimate, physical time, but not sexual.

Then there's all the random times during the day when she's feeling cheeky and will pat my rear, or make some insinuating comment. Those are fun little moments for both of us that are woven through our normal very adult lives.

She's got some limits. She won't play at being my mother, but she's happy to be a nurse, nanny, other relative. *shrug* That works for me so long as we have a close loving relationship and I have a little term of endearment for her (I call her Nana and that makes her smile). The biggest one for me is that right now she's not comfortable with including any toys (diapers, pacis, etc) in our otherwise very explicit (explicitly babying, I mean) roleplay. Since you're not into diapers, it might be interesting to see that you can get a lot of special parental attention without ever having actual stuff in your play. I still play with these toys on my own though... XD

I guess a lot of roleplay parent relationships are different, but they're all made up of stuff both sides enjoy in some way...

Thanks for sharing, AdorableRabbit.

AcePrincess said:
I'm new to this community and curious.

Thought I would kill two birds with one stone and say welcome to the community as well as answer your thread. Hope you do not mind.

Firstly it is not unusual to be asexual and have a little side. Your introduction mentions that you are looking for a father figure and that is definitely possible in this community and beyond. You also mention that you are not into diapers and that is fine as well because not all little's regress all the way to babyhood. Some may regress to being in a teenage state or younger. It takes all sorts and your preference is just that, your preference. However you see yourself on the inside is what you should trust and you should always feel comfortable being yourself. That being said many on this particular website are into diapers as well as being little, so as you work your way through you will see lots of mentions of diapers and baby things.

In regards to your post here, I am probably looking at things from a slightly different perspective in that I am a mother to my little's and neither a father figure or little myself. But I feel I would like to give some of my experiences because being a parent is important to me. What makes this community so amazing is all the different types of people that frequent it. As I mentioned earlier some like to go into little space at different ages and for different reasons, some just like the diaper aspect, some like the role play aspect, others just simply like to indulge the escapism from the adult world. But the one thing that brings us all together in some loose way is that we all play a part on the spectrum and get from it what we need.

For me personally I started out as a diaper lover, I never really had much of a little side although I did dabble in my early years of being in this scene. Swiftly coming up to the present day I have evolved my desires to wanting to take charge and play as a mother. This came through many years of building self acceptance and experiencing play with many different people. I do not pretend to be an expert but I now find myself being very confident and competent at providing care to little's across the spectrum. My personal favourite are bratty sissies but most of my time is spent being mother to those who lean more towards the adult baby side of things.

One thing I have noticed is that most people fall into two camps. The first group is those that are in a loving relationship and both parties have adapted and reconciled their needs. There is compromise on both sides and the relationship is fruitful. For the most part both live in the adult world and indulge the age-play when it suits them. The other group is more of a part time playtime where the parties involved meet especially to have age-play fun. This is where I sit, I do not have a steady partner, and do not really want one at the moment. I currently play with two individuals and only meet them as their mother to age-play. Of course there will be many exceptions to the rule but I feel confident in distinguishing what I have learned and experienced on my journey so far.

I look forward to getting to know you better and listening to your input as you find out all about yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdorableRabbit
Thank you very much, MotherFaith. That's a very useful introduction. Are there as many daddies as mommies in this community?

AcePrincess said:
Thank you very much, MotherFaith. That's a very useful introduction. Are there as many daddies as mommies in this community?

It is just my opinion but the daddies seem to be found more on the actual fetish/BDSM scene then the ABDL scene. Just my experience though and I am sure there are plenty of daddies around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back