Thread: Greetings from AZ

Default Greetings from AZ

I'm a 16 year old DL/TB from Arizona. No one in my life knows about me liking diapers and being babied so I can't do much except occasionally buy diapers and wear them to sleep and a bit around the house since i have my license. For now i can only wear depends as where i am they seem to be the only thing i can get without ordering online which i am too scared to do.

With most my free time i play video games, mostly i play online ones like Garry's Mod, and Unreal Tournament 2004. The online games I play always seem to change as I can never stay interested in most for long amounts of time. I also play guitar and am in a band as lead guitarist, I love metal and rock but can usually enjoy most other genres of music as well.

Welcome to ADISC, Ronno. Most pharmacies won't have a wide selection of adult diapers, unfortunately. So, like you, I'm stuck with Depends as well. Also, most online games fail to hold my interest for long as well.

Walgreens around here carries Depends Fitted Maximum Protection, and those are actually very good. You should be able to find them pretty easily. That's about the best thing you're going to be able to get around here.

I'm sure you can find a medical supply store close by that will probably have a larger selection for you.

Anyways welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you posting around.

Hey. Currently I'm scheming to get 100 billion dollars on a different forum, but I thought I'd stop and say hi to a fellow desert rat. Hey u