Rearz Inspire+ InControl added wetness indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Got my latest case of Rearz Inspire+ InControl today and noticed that they now have a wetness indicator, which I think is awesome. (At least I'm pretty sure it's a wetness indicator, seems to look like the same yellow line used on Northshores and Abenas.

Otherwise I don't see any other changes from my previous case. (Although hopefully better adhesive on the bottom tapes *fingers crossed*)

Are they any bigger than before? I found before that they ran a little small.

That's neat, it's nice to see them add a feature like that to change things up a little bit.

The wetness indicator seems the only change. Next to an old version the dimensions and thickness are exactly the same.

Would the large compare favorably with the Bellissimo size-wise? I found the Bellissimos to be a bit small, whereas 24/7 sizes were right on.

I think wetness indicators are rather useless for a product like this considering it's going to be used several or longer periods of time. It's also pretty evident when a diaper is wet.

It's an unnecessary expense if you'd ask me.

While I will agree that the diaper is yellow when used more often than not, the wetness indicators are for the caretakers information, not the users.

ClickyKeys said:
Got my latest case of Rearz Inspire+ InControl today and noticed that they now have a wetness indicator, which I think is awesome. (At least I'm pretty sure it's a wetness indicator, seems to look like the same yellow line used on Northshores and Abenas.

Otherwise I don't see any other changes from my previous case. (Although hopefully better adhesive on the bottom tapes *fingers crossed*)

Could you please take photos of what it looks like?

AnimeDude892 said:
Could you please take photos of what it looks like?

Yeah, can when I get home.

2DF1y5g.jpg

ClickyKeys said:

Sweet. I really wanna get those, but since I live in the USA, the shipping is pretty expensive. Also I can put ABU Stickers on it too. Bad ass.

Kenn said:
While I will agree that the diaper is yellow when used more often than not, the wetness indicators are for the caretakers information, not the users.
I still don't understand why because of the humid climate inside the diaper, and even sweat can trigger the indicators to change colors. This diaper is made for extended periods of time, unless a number 2 happens, it shouldn't be changed within 6-8 hours or more. Since SAP actually takes some time to absorb, liquid will be sensed by the indicator before it's absorbed.

I was hoping they wouldn't add this. I really hope they did more feedback research than just that twitter poll I saw. I hate that I couldn't vote on it because of Twitter issues which still haven't been resolved for me. I don't mind wetness indicators, but I really liked the simple white of these diapers. At least I had the foresight to order a case before this change.

Hm, well I kinda like the change. You are all right that there's no function, but I think it's looks cute to have a blue stripe that tells everyone you peed your diaper. :sweatdrop:

growlycub said:
Hm, well I kinda like the change. You are all right that there's no function, but I think it's looks cute to have a blue stripe that tells everyone you peed your diaper. :sweatdrop:

Right...when wearing said diaper around town. Who's going to see that? Wetness indicators are made for lazy caretakers. They are unnecessary and ugly in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back