• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello People

Status
Not open for further replies.

StroudtheCloud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello whoever reads this, I am StroudtheCloud but you can just call me Cloud if that makes things easy. It's not actually my real name of course, but i don't know if i should really be sharing that right away. I'm a little bit nervous, so I'm trying to use the cheat sheet to help me out for structure.

I wear diapers because of a condition with my bladder i had, that i sort of let evolve into just wearing and using diapers for it instead of just using them for protection. This is, i think, because i started to actually enjoy wearing them and using them for that. I'm still sort of exploring my reasons for that though, as i'm not entirely sure what part of that i enjoy.

I have other things going on of course. I love going on walks, or hiking in the woods or at parks. I have a fascination with insects, especially various kinds of butterflies and moths. The thing i am probably the most passionate about is my love for archery, which started in high school when i tried something called cloud shooting, where you aim up in the air and try to arc the shot onto a laying target or a target painted on the ground, hence my username and preference for the nickname Cloud.

I was hoping that, during my time here, i could overcome some of my insecurities about my condition and my diapers, so that if i ever have to explain these sorts of things to anyone in the future (such as a romantic partner or medical professional) i can do so without over stressing about it.

Not sure how to end this as i have never been on a forum before, but thank you to anyone who decides to spend their time reading this, and i will try to come on here often enough to view any responses i do get if any.

Welcome to ADISC!

Your introduction was very good.

At Boy Scout camp I enjoyed shooting arrows. I wasn't too good but by the end of the week I did much better.

Welcome! I'm new here too, but I think you've come to the right place!

I've never hear of cloud shooting before, it sounds really interesting! I like your avatar though... is she archery related too?

No, its not. Its just a cool anime angel chick i found on google with roughly similar hair color to mine.

Also thank you everyone so far for the warm welcome!

Hey and welcome. This place is filled with people learning about themselves so I reckon you've come to the right place. Ask away, there's lots of wisdom here. :hugs:

StroudtheCloud said:

What an excellent introduction, I am sure you will get lots of support from everyone here. Welcome and keep those arrows sharp :)

StroudtheCloud said:
The thing i am probably the most passionate about is my love for archery, which started in high school when i tried something called cloud shooting, where you aim up in the air and try to arc the shot onto a laying target or a target painted on the ground
i remember doing that in high school, except we called it shoot the moon, i used to try and practice on my own but you need a bigger field that i have access to
what sort of archery do you do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back