Anybody else find they have to many diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have around 1200 in the bathroom and another 600 that I need to find a home for, not counting my cloth .

I know the feeling... Today i have a delivery from NAPPIES R US arriving just because they now have the ABU pre-school plastic edition in stock and as i seem incapable of buying only one packet i have others arriving including the MYDIAPER Blues... this all on top of my pre Christmas top up... currently i have over 100 diapers to choose from not counting the 40 arriving today... i need to stop checking out the web sites when bored...:)

beckijed said:
i need to stop checking out the web sites when bored...:)

I think I suffer a little from that too...

Tetra said:
I have around 1200 in the bathroom and another 600 that I need to find a home for, not counting my cloth .

Ok now I don't feel so bad about my "little" stash of about 100 or so.

Tetra said:

/(o_O)\ Wow, you win!

After seeing how many folks have, I don't even feel like a packrat anymore with my 20-30... um... maybe that means I should just go ahead and order what I want? XD

I didn't think this would be a problem...but it has gotten to be one. My fiancé and I have managed to fill an entire bathroom (tub, floor, vanity) with diapers! With him being 24/7 and me being more like 16/5, there's at least a year or twos worth in there.

Someone has too many diapers. Someone does not have any diapers like me. Don't take it like that i'm bad about that. :)

Yeah, past few months I was trying to decide on a new 24/7 diaper, so I have various packs of diapers that didn't make the cut.

I also had most of a case of Abenas and some DC Amor when medium started being too small for me, so I have a bunch of mediums that don't fit still.

Zoish said:
I have a bunch of diapers I want to get rid of because either they don't fit me or I don't like them. There's also some I keep in reserve because they're not made anymore. I generally wait until I only have one bag left of the brands I typically wear before I order more.

Also, Dependecos are <3, but all my plastic pants have torn :(

I have a pack of rubbish Tena pants as thin as paper and as narrow in the crotch.

What im going to do is be positive about being a proud DL and donate the rest to a government subsided old age home.

I did this when i purged years back and it felt good, now im just giving away the undesirable ones lol.

I only feel like I have too many whenever I have to hide them.

I totally agree. I got a whole pack of goodnites I need to go through. Bought a pack of Abu Preschools and now I can't go back to anything else.

I have not enough. Lol. I mean I say that, if you were to look at my stash you'd be like "Why do you need more?!?" But the truth is, the massive pile of cardboard boxes I have from ordering off the internet or people shipping some to me as birthday/Christmas presents are actually empty boxes or filled with other junk. I mean I have an overly large amount of baby diapers (Mainly get a stockpile of those by buying a new brand and finding out that their tapes don't work with convert ups or home made extenders lol) But usually with diapers that actually fit me (Without some kind of extender), I'm lucky if I have more than 3 or 4 at any time. If that.

Well, considering I am down to 0 ... I would certainly say I don't have enough.

I wouldn't say that I have too many diapers, I have different types of diapers like the always discreet underwear for bed time and sometimes for day time when there's no depend silhouettes available, tena active underwear when I go out for a walk, tena stylish underwear or depend silhouette for daily use or when going to the gym.

Tetra said:

Um WOW!

I hope they are not getting humidity damaged being in the bathroom and even more than that I hope they are all unused!

Argent said:
Um WOW!

I hope they are not getting humidity damaged being in the bathroom and even more than that I hope they are all unused!
Yes they are sealed and only three toilet gets flushed in the bathroom, none are used .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Far too many.
I've ordered loads in the past and found they are mainly not a good fit of have the horrible cloth wings.
I'm really looking for ways of disposing of them.

Yes, I went on a bit of a binge last summer/fall and now have way too many. I know what my favorites are now though :cool: I need to get rid of some before I will allow myself to buy anymore.

Yeah, I have this problem often. I like to collect vintage baby diapers and training pants in the larger sizes, and I tend to have a compulsive shopping habit on eBay as a result. It's not as bad as it used to be, but there have been times I've actually run out of space to stash both collection diapers and ABDL diapers. I've learned to keep my stash smaller from now on so I (hopefully) won't run into the issue again.

I feel I have too many. Since I can't wear as often as I would like, it will take quite some time to get through the stash I have now (>500). Choosing what to wear is also a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back