What do you like to wear with your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDodger

Resident Malamute
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Title says it all. What sort of clothing do you like to wear during playtime? (not including everyday clothes for those who wear regularly)

Personally, I like to just wear a shirt and socks with whatever diaper I'm wearing at the time. Not too picky on what shirt, but I've always liked the thought of getting a smaller shirt to wear that rides up and shows my tummy a little bit. I also like wearing my favorite pink hoodie. Otherwise, I sometimes wear them under my pajamas- a pair of Zubas and a polyester shirt.

Well when I wear it's usually when I'm going about my normal activities... but there are some clothes that don't feel right to me without some padding underneath, like footie pajamas and overalls. I also have some cartoon-character t-shirts I'll only wear with padding.

When I am wearing at home in my room I just wear a shirt. I don't like wearing any pants with my diapers cause it kinda feels not right to me. Though if I wear while going out I find shorts are best to wear with a diaper.

Usually just my diaper and tee shirt. If it's cold then socks, and maybe sweat pants if it's really cold.

Just what I normally wear, but sometimes I'll sleep without pants.

usually just a shirt for playtime, saving up for a onesie though.

With a frilly ruffled bum oversized diaper cover and peplum blouse just covering the waist band - certainly casual wear for around the house.
Peplum blouse image:
s-l1600.jpg

Usually just a short t-shirt, regular pajamas, or footed pajamas.

In the summer, just a tee shirt is nice, socks optional. In the winter, sweats and a tee and socks are good.

I usually wear black sweatpants. Pretty much what i usually wear everyday, my normal clothes. Tho in private i wear just a t shirt and diaper.

Just a cartoon/gaming graphic t-shirt like paw patrol and ninja turtles, my diaper and socks.

Also I would my stitch onesie or my ninja turtle onesie, with a diaper

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

When I go to bed just I wear a long sleeve shirt and one pair of always discreet underwear under my blue nike sweat pants and socks.
At weekend mornings after taking a shower and when making laundry sometimes I wear my white sports brand shirts and black depend silhouette active fit.

As they are my underwear I treat them the same way, in situations for clothes I wear clothes, for other situations lounging might just wear them and a t-shirt

I wear tights with them help support them

Just regular jeans and a t-shirt.

Braves26 said:
Title says it all. What sort of clothing do you like to wear during playtime? (not including everyday clothes for those who wear regularly)

Personally, I like to just wear a shirt and socks with whatever diaper I'm wearing at the time. Not too picky on what shirt, but I've always liked the thought of getting a smaller shirt to wear that rides up and shows my tummy a little bit. I also like wearing my favorite pink hoodie. Otherwise, I sometimes wear them under my pajamas- a pair of Zubas and a polyester shirt.
ME:
t-shirt
socks
​plastic pants

Just a tshirt usually. gym shorts if my roomies are home. When i'm out and about I wear swim trunk shorts hybrids, in case of a leak they don't show a leak or absorb liquids.

Just a T Shirt and diaper. =)

My favorite thing wearing around the house is a t-shirt and the diaper. In the cooler months I might wear pj pants too.

If I'm going out I just wear what I normally would. Although, my favorite outfit for going out diapered is my khaki cargo shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. I feel exposed without actually being exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back