AB/Little side, "I wants?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
What would everyone like? I like the kinda threads where we just imagine up a storm what we'd like. Feel free to do the Internet equivalent of window shopping, and post pics. Me? I want precisely 2 of those clear hair bows with like glitter, and gemies, and stuff inside. I want them small, so as not to look like I stepped out of 80-something. Why precisely 2? Piggytails! I'd also like some ponytail holders with the little translucent colored plastic balls on them, and I think I remember having a ponytail holder with tiny plastic crayon shaped beads on it.

Last edited:
I want a complete nursery.

Crib with a full-size mattress, adult-size rocking horse. Bead maze (although I do have the one I made), train table, ball pit. Probably a TV and a VCR/DVD player for cartoon time. Plenty of plushies of my favorite characters.

Also a training potty, and of course a complete stock of diapers and training pants.

I just want someone who not only accepts me, for me. But someone I can love back and have loving both ways, somone I can call my wife/girlfriend, someone who will call me crazy and silly and be there during rough times and emotional downfalls.

Someone to make my life complete...........

KimbaStarshine said:
I want a complete nursery.

Crib with a full-size mattress, adult-size rocking horse. Bead maze (although I do have the one I made), train table, ball pit. Probably a TV and a VCR/DVD player for cartoon time. Plenty of plushies of my favorite characters.

Also a training potty, and of course a complete stock of diapers and training pants.

That rocking horse idea is good. There is a company that makes some very nice ones for adults. Mine would have to have foot straps though, so I'd need to be sure it didn't look too equipmentish.

This ones weird, but I want a nurser bottle, a lot like an Adiri, a Como Tomo, a Mimijumi, and a sports bottle lid, all had a frAnkinBottle experiment. That's not the weird part. I want the breast-looking part to be big enough to reduce the feel of the adult head to that of a nursing toddler. After all,what are bottles trying to mimic?

- -- Updated - - -

LifeGoesOn223 said:
I just want someone who not only accepts me, for me. But someone I can love back and have loving both ways, somone I can call my wife/girlfriend, someone who will call me crazy and silly and be there during rough times and emotional downfalls.

Someone to make my life complete...........

That's a great thing to want. It might just take a lack of convention to get there. Keep that Li'l' heart open.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LifeGoesOn223
Hmmm... I got LOTS of wants!

I think I want a big paci. I just recently tried a baby paci, which I thought would be silly, and thumb sucking did nothing for me, but ... WOW! So nice to suck on something! So yeah ... a big paci that satisfies even more. I have the wants ... bad for that.

'Course when we talk about wanting pacis, my nana says she'll have to get me a clip so I don't lose it, and I can keep it dangling in easy reach ... that's super embarrassing, but I guess it's kinda on my want list too? Maybe I want her to stick it in my mouth when I'm trying to talk? *blush*

I wanna chew toy too ... sometime I'm gnawing on the pacis I got and I don't think that's good for them ... yeah ...

Oh a bottle too! Yeah... I really really like the look of those Como Tomo bottles ... I want the squishy!
But... I also want a more old fashioned looking bottle with a cute print on it... aaaaaah! I'm not good at choosing, honestly...

I guess ... it's all stuff I wanna put in my mouth! *grin*

AdorableRabbit said:

I think I want a big paci. I just recently tried a baby paci, which I thought would be silly, and thumb sucking did nothing for me, but ... WOW! So nice to suck on something! So yeah ... a big paci that satisfies even more. I have the wants ... bad for that.

'Course when we talk about wanting pacis, my nana says she'll have to get me a clip so I don't lose it, and I can keep it dangling in easy reach ... that's super embarrassing, but I guess it's kinda on my want list too? Maybe I want her to stick it in my mouth when I'm trying to talk? *blush*

I wanna chew toy too ... sometime I'm gnawing on the pacis I got and I don't think that's good for them ... yeah ...

Oh a bottle too! Yeah... I really really like the look of those Como Tomo bottles ... I want the squishy!

I totally agree! We shall name them Squishy and they shall be our Squishies! The Adiris are squishy too. Of course my FrAnkinBottle will have prints, and be squishy!

Soft ans squishy is the bestest! Wish they made your FrankinBottle squishy with prints. Maybe someday? I never would've dreamed we'd see so many AB diapers so...

I wonder if Nana would notice if I added a Como Tomo to our Amazon wish list?

AdorableRabbit said:
Soft ans squishy is the bestest! Wish they made your FrankinBottle squishy with prints. Maybe someday? I never would've dreamed we'd see so many AB diapers so...

I wonder if Nana would notice if I added a Como Tomo to our Amazon wish list?

Wanna know what I'd do if I were you? Make sure I had the money, put it on the list, then, if she asks, tell her I'd happily pay for it. Would Nana go for that?

Last edited:
Good idea! :bounces with excitement:

Hmm...

What's other good wants?

People wanting things are something that just makes people human and really has nothing to do with someone's AB side.
The question on the title just seems a bit odd because the answer would be pretty much everyone. Anyway, I am just being nitpicky, don't mind me XD.

My wants are probably more pacifiers and bottles. Also getting some sippy cups would be nice. Then of course diapers cause I rarely get those.

MarchinBunny said:
People wanting things are something that just makes people human and really has nothing to do with someone's AB side.
The question on the title just seems a bit odd because the answer would be pretty much everyone. Anyway, I am just being nitpicky, don't mind me XD.
You aren't. I just meant that the things some of us want when in headspace can be pretty different from what we want when we aren't. Like, when I'm not there, I want a driver who lives with me, so I can go anywhere I want without being unable to drive being an issue, but when I am in headspace, I want my Little brother not to be British anymore, so we aren't so far away. Oh, and a dark chocolate fountain that never runs out of chocolate! Any ideas on a better title?

MarchinBunny said:
My wants are probably more pacifiers and bottles. Also getting some sippy cups would be nice. Then of course diapers cause I rarely get those.

​I know; right? I'm waiting on a gift card so I can get a :paci: I need a bit more bravery before I get anything alternative to drink from, and I'm still waiting for a sposie that isn't physically difficult to put on, that checks all my AB/Little boxes. I feel your pain. :lol:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
You aren't. I just meant that the things some of us want when in headspace can be pretty different from what we want when we aren't. Like, when I'm not there, I want a driver who lives with me, so I can go anywhere I want without being unable to drive being an issue, but when I am in headspace, I want my Little brother not to be British anymore, so we aren't so far away. Oh, and a dark chocolate fountain that never runs out of chocolate! Any ideas on a better title?

I think a good title might be "What are your AB/Little side, "I Wants?"
Just a slight change, but it changes the question to better fit the topic I think. =^.^=

adult paci
more blankets (I only got 5)
box full of toys
cute outfits
cookie jar
a mummy/daddy
nappies
sensory room

Last edited:
AdorableRabbit said:

But... I also want a more old fashioned looking bottle with a cute print on it... aaaaaah! I'm not good at choosing, honestly...

I guess ... it's all stuff I wanna put in my mouth! *grin*

Chew toy is a good idea. I chew on my pacifier too.

I am at this very moment window shopping on Amazon and am obsessed with anything Melissa and Doug. Everything they make is AWESOME!!!! I want I want I want!!!

I want a mommy/daddy and of course I want a crib so bad I just can't have one here but someday I will and it be the best crib ever!

CryBaby said:
Chew toy is a good idea. I chew on my pacifier too.

Yup yup ... I saw one at the pharmacy that looks like keys on a key ring ...um ... I was just passing through the baby aisle!

Oh, I was just browsing Store Envy and I found some shoes I really really want! Ah... they're not my size though... *pout*
lts_original.jpg

Last edited:
AdorableRabbit said:
Yup yup ... I saw one at the pharmacy that looks like keys on a key ring ...um ... I was just passing through the baby aisle!

Oh, I was just browsing Store Envy and I found some shoes I really really want! Ah... they're not my size though... *pout*
lts_original.jpg
Oh. . . My. . . Gosh! How adorable?! I want, too!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh. . . My. . . Gosh! How adorable?! I want, too!

Actually ... making a pair similar to that wouldn't be too difficult to do at home. You could probably go to your local art supply store and find various patches that you could then sew onto the shoe's tongue. I know they have a lot of cute colored shoes in just about all sizes, so it's really just those patches that make those shoes unique.

MarchinBunny said:
Actually ... making a pair similar to that wouldn't be too difficult to do at home. You could probably go to your local art supply store and find various patches that you could then sew onto the shoe's tongue. I know they have a lot of cute colored shoes in just about all sizes, so it's really just those patches that make those shoes unique.

But...but... they're Little Twin Stars! They're my absolutest favorite Sanrio characters!

Though I'd love to find cute pastel sneakers by themselves though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back