AB/Little side, "I wants?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdorableRabbit said:
But...but... they're Little Twin Stars! They're my absolutest favorite Sanrio characters!

Though I'd love to find cute pastel sneakers by themselves though...

I am sure they can be found. But they probably wouldn't be too that extent as the picture above. But who knows XD.

Ok, here's another Storenvey find that I WANT SOOOOOO BAD!
prettyboy_original.jpg
You can't see easily unless you click on it, but it doesn't say PlayStation, instead it says PrettyBoy!

This too ... RABBIT SHORTALLS!!!! ONLY $34!!! Doesn't fit though... ;_;
_M2UN_5B8L5_7DRWF_404_7D7H_SL6Q_original.png

How about this one? I want maybe 7 day outfits, and 7 night ones, custom made, from someone who really listens.

More coloring books, a paci clip, baby dresses, and a daybed that can quickly be modified into a crib and back again (I spend way too much time thinking about that last one).

Sippy cups (there's this amazing one that looks like a cupcake!), onesies (the baby snap ones and the ones like feetie pajamas), this awesome carebear skirt, dresses, shortalls, and diapers (to try, idk if I like them or not).

Tesco's or boots do good potties

I want a Mommy/Daddy to look after me a Vanilla Scented Build a bear grr Tassie not having build a bear, hundreds of Paci's since mine tend to go missing after play time cause i put them down and forget where i put them or even maybe one of those snazzy cords for my paci to go with the lovely Paw Patrol Onesie i want :)

I want a complete nursery, too—with all the trimmings!

-a good, strong crib with a TempurPedic-type mattress
-an equally good, strong changing table—just like the one at ABDreams.com
-an adult-size highchair
-a never-ending supply of diapers (ABU, Bambino and Rearz)
-an ABDL diaper pail (Janibell's "Akord")
-a play rug or two
-a closet jam-packed with T-shirts, shorts, onesies, overalls and shortalls
-a drawer full of pacifiers, another full of sippy cups
-an adult-sized rocking horse
-loads of Fisher-Price and Playskool toys (70's-90's)
-blocks of every kind (alphabet blocks, shaped wood blocks, Lego/Duplo, Better Blocks, Tyco (Pre-School) Super Blocks, etc.)
-Texas Instruments' "Touch & Tell", "Peek-A-Boo Zoo", "Speak & Spell" and "Listen & Learn"
-every Mattel See 'n Say ever made
-toy cars and trucks (Matchbox, Micro Machines, Tonka, Hot Wheels, Road Champs, ERTL, Winross, et al.)
-an adult-size jungle gym
-soft play equipment (like at Discovery Zone)
-an adult-size Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
-a dress-up trunk
-Brio train sets
-a stage with puppets
-a giant bead maze
-a big screen, cable-ready 4K UHD TV and region-free DVD/Blu-Ray player (for TV time)
-plushies of all my favorite characters (all sizes)
-a nightlight or two
-a bookcase chock full of coloring books, Little Golden Books, treasuries and Picturebacks
-crayons, markers, colored pencils and paints
-character wall murals and decorations; e.g. Priss Prints, RoomMates
-a stereo system (not to mention records, CDs and tapes by the score—mainly kiddie fare)
-character sheet sets for the crib
And much more.

Then again, that would pretty much be living the dream, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. I don't like bars, so cribs are so very out. I wanna sleep inside a sphere! I want it to be clear, or at least translucent, so I can see out. I want it to rock, a bit more gently than a cradle, be adjustable at the middle-ish, (as a circle has no head or foot, but I'd still like to sit up, and prop up my feet,) and hold an 80ish-inch-round mattress, and have just a little exit hole I'd have to consciously decide to get out of, so no bad people could get in.

You made that bed sound so awesome!! (a sphere just sounds so cool even better if I could somehow manage to hang it from the center of the room.)

But sorry I still want a crib whether it be painted white or a blue color perhaps if I build one someday I will just leave it plain wood who knows (decisions, decisions.)

Morning or midnight changes. A lot.

I want..
I want..
I want..
There are a few things i want but will do a short list of my wants.
I would like to have a very little boys bedroom with all the wall trimmings.
I want a toddler bed with safety rails. and toddler bedding like Thomas the tank engine.

Now for outside i really really want a swing set and slide. oh lets not forget the sandbox.

My wants for clothing is simple I so want a Traditional Little Boys Sailor Suit ( i do plan on sending out for that soon so that want just may come true.
I already own 2 pairs of shortalls what are overalls bought from the store with the legs cut off and hemmed. but i would like to have a few more pair but with cute little boy patches on them.
Also a little boys romper.
now this one is just a little embarrassing. i would love to be put into a harness with a leash when i go out in crowded places as many times i mind will wonder and i get lost and that is scary. also if i misbehave hook the lead of the harness to a wall for a bit. My mommy and daddy are not a fan of a toddler harness but i really think i need it at times to be safe expressly in crowded places as so much activities i get overwhelmed and forget to watch where i am going.

For some reason this morning I woke up really wanting a Sippy cup , so I have been looking for one in local shops.

BluefireJay05 said:
I want a mommy/daddy and of course I want a crib so bad I just can't have one here but someday I will and it be the best crib ever!

I would also like and this is going to sound weird but......... I would like to have a weighted blanket something nice and comfortable because right now I am using two blankets that are a soft nice feeling fleece it kind of keeps me comforted to have a little extra weight holding me down if that makes sense.

and one other thing as stated above^^ in the previous post I would like to have a leash and harness set up for when I am with a mommy and/or daddy just for around the house or out in the yard not really for public use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back