Women Who Act Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I just wanted to ask, since this is a great community, if anyone has experienced what I would call a 'crossover fetish'. What I mean is, by my late teens I realised I wanted to wear nappies and would enjoy it. But before then and since, I also love having crushes on women who wear tuts or wear pink, have pigtails and talk girly - in short, being a girly girl. I have guessed that the tutu attraction is because it's like a nappy almost and being a girl is obviously like regression. To illustrate, I couldn't resist the chance to post a pic of Avril Lavigne in a tutu and girly-like mode in 'Hello Kitty' music video. I love it too when a normally tough woman ends up wetting or being girly lol!

avril.jpg

could you clarify please on what you mean by "being a girl is obviously like regression"?

Hi there!
Sorry for delay in replying - and apologies if I was a little vague. What I meant by "being a girl is obviously like regression", just to be clear, I meant a grown adult woman acting like a girl. For example, talking in a childish voice, wearing pink, wearing pigtails/ponytails (my favourite lol!). Hope this clears any confusion.

The only thing I can relate to when reading your post is Lolita fashion in Japan. I am not quite sure if this is what you are referring to but if it is then I have a few friends on the London fetish scene who dress in these styles, heavily influenced by different periods of culture form all around the world. Most of the time they look 'girly' and 'young' but not always. I am interested to hear more but can I ask you make it clear what you wanted to ask or discuss, thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back