Thread: Gaming Poll

Default Gaming Poll

I thought it would be nice to make a thread about the games you want or are looking forward to, games that you like and dislike, platforms that you own or want, it'd be cool to find other people who like the same kinds of games, too. Just copy the template that I completed below and... I don't need to explain what to do, do I? XD

Platforms: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Dual Screen, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Virtual Console.

Wishlist: Not sure, there are a lot of games I want to try at least once, like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption or Guitar Hero 3: Legends Of Rock for the Wii. Maybe Mario Party 8 and Mario Party DS, but it sounds boring compared to WarioWare: Smooth Moves.

Watchlist: Subarashiki Kono Sekai (The World Ends With You), Super Smash Brothers X (Super Smash Bros. Brawl), Wii Fit (sounds interesting).

Favorite Game: Not sure, but I have to say Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django. It's one of the first games I had and the solar sensor was incredible. I've said that COUNTLESS times but I'll say it again, there's nothing like that feeling of accomplishment when purifying an Immortal in winter, with one solar dot. It's incredible.

Least Favorite Game: I hesitate between Skull & Crossbones for the NES, and that Hello Kitty party game for the GBA. XD

If anyone has any question to add, just post it, I'm too lazy to think about something else.

And I have the strange feeling that this thread is gonna get flamed, which is why I posted it here rather than on FTT.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Platforms: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Developer's System, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Virtual Console.
    I am pretty confident That the DS stands for Developers System if it does stand for anything that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedians
    The system's code name was Nitro,[5] and this can be seen in the model codes that appear on the unit. The console's name officially refers to "Developers' System", in reference to the new game design the system was meant to inspire, and "Dual Screen", the system's most obvious feature
    Anyway, not much looking forward to anything, It means spending money. So I'll live with what I have got TF2 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    I am pretty confident That the DS stands for Developers System if it does stand for anything that is.

Nope its dual screen.

Platforms: Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Wishlist: Folklore, Lair, Assassin's Creed,NHL 08, MLB '08: the Show, Bleach Shattered Blade, Mario Party 8 (I think it its), Super Smash Bros Brawl, Devil May Cry 4

Watchlist: Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Star Ocean 4

Favorite Game: Tough one. I'd say either Call of Duty 4 or Rock Band. It all depends on how I'm feeling.

Least Favorite Game: I've never liked Madden since they changed the controls, so I'll say Madden 08.

Platforms: Playstation 3, Playstation 2,

Wishlist: New Katamari game for PS3

Watchlist: Nothing really except for Playstation Home

Favorite Game: MARIO KART 64!!!

Least Favorite Game: Any sports games

Platforms: PC

Wishlist: Crysis

Watchlist: Alan Wake

Favorite Game: Max Payne 1&2

Least Favorite Game: Any sports games

Platforms: Dreamcast (Complete US Game Set on CDR), Playstation (Chipped; complete ISO set; but not burned yet), Playstation 2 (DMS4 Fat + 500GB HDD), Playstation 3 (US 80GB = Best BC ever - 1080p Shadow of the Colossus!), Playstation 3 (AU 40GB - HDD upgraded to 250GB + External 750GB USB = BD/HD movie rip storage, 720/1080p) Xbox (Black + X2 + 500GB HDD [Complete romsets for 2600/NES/SNES/N64/GB/C/A/SMS/GG/Genesis/SegaCD/32X/NeoGen/CD]) Xbox (Crystal + X3 + 750GB HDD = SD movie rip storage), Xbox 360 (Core + 120GB HDD - TS Drive, iXtreme), Xbox 360 Elite (Virgin), PSP Fat - Pink (M33), PSP Slim - White (M33) PSP Slim - Pink (M33). And PC, of course!

Wish list: Kingdom Hearts 3! And PLEASE a new Xenosaga/Suikoden game! :O

Watch list: GTA4 and MGS4 baybe!

Favourite Games: Er..Suikoden, Xenosaga, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts..

Least Favourite Games: Gimmicky 'Non-Game' trash: ie, anything Nintendo lately :\

Now Playing: Lost Odyssey!

Platforms: Playstation 1 (PSone/PS1), Playstation 2/PS2(Big Fat Black Version)

Wishlist: PS3 Videogame System/Console, PSP Videogame System/Console, Jak X: Combat Racing, Ratchet & Clank 1-3, Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak 2 & 3

Watchlist: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters-PS2 Version.

Favorite Games: Ratchet & Clank 1-3, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak 2 & 3.

Least Favorite Games: Any Sports Games, Puzzle Games, & Singing Games.