babykio1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
needing ideas on self regression audio or other ideas to induce regression
without assistence

Do things making you happy, as you did when you were a child.
For example:
Watch your favourite Tv-series you've watched as you were a child.
Listen to your favourite songs you've listened to as a child.
Buy your favourite teddy, plushies from these times and sleep with them.
Wear childish clothes you're comfortable with.
Eat the food, sweets you've liked most.
Go to the playground, with friends, or alone, try the swing while listen to your favourite music through some nice headphones.
Do things you like and not things others are preferring, because you want to be accepted from them.
Jump around. Dance wildly around. Scream. Laugh out loud.
Look out for someone nice sharing these experiences with you.

I guess you've got the idea now.
Try to break free from everydaylife like this.

PS: Look @ my bed ;D
View attachment 28445

wish you luck :)

Self regression can be achieved through various things, you just have to find out what's best for you. Try watch some cartoons, get, yourself a pacifier, bottle, comfy clothes, hear some lullabies, we'll... That's at least what I think might help

Best way for me is to fill up my sippy with juice and sit in front of my tv with my favorite childhood cartoons on a playlist under my carebears blanket. Maybe even with my pound puppy. Works every time. Some people try self hypnosis. There are a couple videos on youtube you can try.

Finding the right vibe certainly helps, but I think it is probably something which is innately part of you or not. I'm not sure if listening to something would actually regress you unless you were already that way inclined.

I suppose for me it's always sort of been there, so I will just find myself heading down that path whether I'm looking to or not. Mostly it's something I'm happy to go with though.

You might find reading age regression stories a helpful way to visualise the mindset youre after, also, as mentioned above, surrounding yourself with baby stuff might also help.

Is regression something you've experienced before, or are you just curious about it and looking for an experience?

ozbub said:
Finding the right vibe certainly helps, but I think it is probably something which is innately part of you or not. I'm not sure if listening to something would actually regress you unless you were already that way inclined.

I suppose for me it's always sort of been there, so I will just find myself heading down that path whether I'm looking to or not. Mostly it's something I'm happy to go with though.

You might find reading age regression stories a helpful way to visualise the mindset youre after, also, as mentioned above, surrounding yourself with baby stuff might also help.

Is regression something you've experienced before, or are you just curious about it and looking for an experience?
i just am new to it but my former daddy tried hypnosis files but i didn't take to
them very well but i am willing to try something different to achieve astate of regression
that helps me de stress

Regressing into Little space is different for each of us, as we will all have our own trigers.

Common trigers

Wearing paddind.

Childlike like cloving. shorts and t shert.

Pasifer.

Bottle.

And stuffie/s

Make shore you have plenty of time to be in an regress state of mine and try to memorise any triggers that could bring you out like the telephone.

Plan what food you are going to eat and if needs be apparat beforehand.

Have a note pad and pen to hand.

When you are ready to regress sit in a comfortable position. And brive in through your noise and out through your mouth. Several times. Try to feel your self in your body. When you are ready brive in through you noise and hold it and then let your breath go. And as you do let your self fell Little.

Your inerchild will know how youg it needs to be. When you are ready let your self play. If thing of the adult world come to mind wright it down.

And wright down thoughts that come to you while in Little space.

The more you pritice the easyer it will come to go into a little head space.

You might won't to plan your activitys that you are going to do. Or you might just go with what ever your inerchild wonts to do.

Hope that helps you.

Siysiy

a few years ago I switched my duvet for blankets

Putting on my diaper almost always does the trick for me. Also, my pacifier helps.

I used to have a speech impediment, and somehow, wearing my diapers and sleeping with my Mr. Bunny makes me slip right back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back