• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ayy Lmao, another dude bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mememachine

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Seeing as i'm required to make an introductory thread to actually post here, I guess I have to say hello.

Hello, My name is >insert legal name here< and I have recently joined this forum. My interests are pizza, sleeping, and reading Books by Kurt Vonnegut until I vomit on the couch. Do not try to find out my real name, or location. My preferred diaper is the ABU Lavender.

That seems enough for now. Good day.

Last edited:
mememachine said:
Seeing as i'm required to make an introductory thread to actually post here, I guess I have to say hello.

Hello, My name is >insert legal name here< and I have recently joined this forum. My interests are pizza, sleeping, and reading Books by Kurt Vonnegut until I vomit on the couch. Do not try to find out my real name, or location. My preferred diaper is the ABU Lavender.

Hi and welcome to the site. Not to worry, we're all anonymous on this site. When you talk about wearing diapers and/or acting like a baby, it's a must to be someone else, like a dogboy or a mememachine.

I think my biggest personal achievement is finding the perfect pizza and devouring it. It's merits are greatly underestimated.

Ehh welcome to adisc, enjoy your stay! and dogboy is right finding the perfect pizza.... completely underestimated

A good pizza is hard to find , luckily I have found My heaven sent pie a few miles down the road , before this place opened I would have them shipped from home, NYC for the win.

Welcome to the community!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Welcome to the adisc community

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Not to worry, we're all anonymous on this site. When you talk about wearing diapers and/or acting like a baby, it's a must to be someone else, like a dogboy or a mememachine.

I think my biggest personal achievement is finding the perfect pizza and devouring it. It's merits are greatly underestimated.

mememachine said:

Hey! Not all of us are anonymous, but yes low profile and ducking and diving definitely needed to survive. Where's my ham and pineapple dammit! Enjoy your stay.

Thanks to all the people that replied, I'm a bit too busy to reply to each and every one of you seeing as I have one of the most hectic jobs in the world, but if I could, I know we'd all get along swimmingly. Except for faith. Putting pineapple on pizza should be considered an act of terrorism.

mememachine said:
I know we'd all get along swimmingly. Except for faith. Putting pineapple on pizza should be considered an act of terrorism.

Haha...yeah, what would John Stewart have to say about that!

mememachine said:
Thanks to all the people that replied, I'm a bit too busy to reply to each and every one of you seeing as I have one of the most hectic jobs in the world, but if I could, I know we'd all get along swimmingly. Except for faith. Putting pineapple on pizza should be considered an act of terrorism.

Lol. I do enjoy a bit if terrorising the natives. If it can be achieved through the medium of subsidence then let it be.

I love really spicy sausage, mushroom, onions with pineapple , of course I can't order that in N.Y, I would be run out of the city on a rail!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wowsers... someone new, with legible posting and who knows how to use bbc :eek: welcome.

rennecfox said:
Wowsers... someone new, with legible posting and who knows how to use bbc :eek: welcome.

MotherFaith said:
Lol. I do enjoy a bit if terrorising the natives. If it can be achieved through the medium of subsidence then let it be.

MotherFaith said:

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back