Wearing to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I decided to wear to work today. It's not my first time ever. But it is my first time at this job and the first time in probably 2 years. I work in a warehouse driving a forklift so I don't have to walk a lot and I get to work alone mostly so it's sorta perfect. I'm wearing a medium seni quatro. It's a great cloth backed diaper although I've only used a couple in the past. I've already wet twice and have 4 hours to go. I Don't have a change with me and I'm already starting to waddle. I'd say I have room for two more average wettings. This is going to be interesting.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

This does sound interesting, I am going to be wearing to college tomorrow (there for a couple of hours) little worried about disposal if I do wet myself (wearing pull up diapers, just in case for if I do make it to the bathroom).

So my diaper survived the day. I stopped drinking until dinner break I had like 4 good wettings and a small one towards the end of the night. I'm still wearing the same diaper cause it's got room for more. I went to readjust my tapes when I got home and they popped completely off. I used some duct tape to fix that. They aren't large tapes and it is cloth backed but I had 8 hours of walking bending over leaning and squatting so I feel like it's fair enough. Plus they only came off once I went to mess with them. I'll be wearing to bed and likely back to work tomorrow. I may shoot for a week of 24/7. My record so far is like 2 days.
I also realized that I have the old version of the seni quatro. These mediums have 2 pink stripes. I'm thinking about ordering a case of the new and improved version.

So I ordered a case of the new and improved seni quatro. And I managed to get myself into a diaper both last night and again today at work. It's officially been 24 hours.

I survived again today. I kinda drank more than usual before work and so within the first couple hours I'd wet 3 times. Initially I told myself at 2 that I'd hold it until 3 to give myself a little bit of a start. Well I failed at like 230 and by 3 I'd had 2 large wettings. By this point my diaper began to swell considerably and my pants were full. No leaks yet though and I had 4 wettings all day. Now to get home and changed into a dry 24.

I remember when I had a warehouse job I would not dare wear a diaper there. But at my current job I could probably get away with it easily and but I have not done it yet but I plane to though.

I've gone to workbdiaered for half days, but not a du day yet. I have a change bag and al ready to go, I'm just not ready to take the leap.

I ended up not putting on that dry 24 until tonight but I'm still thinking about wearing again to work today for the third day in a row. I need more baggy pants because I have 2 of 5 pairs of pants that don't have room for expansion

Maybe to stop any potential wettings you could wear some plastic pants over the diaper? I know it would add to your bulk but it may just save you from leaking if you do happen to wet a little too much before getting home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back