Would you or would you not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilipKapadia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,
Just got a little queston how long would you keep on a wet and messy diaper?
Also, if you had a mum and dad would you tell them you like diapers or no?
Why?

Hello!

Not that I do mess but if I would, I'd change it immediately afterward. If it's only wet then I would leave it on for a few hour probably or until i'm fed up with it.

Suprisingly I do have a mum and dad. I believe everyone else does or once did. And no I would not tell them I like diapers. I'm affraid they can't understand why I would like that. I've noticed for example my mother is also quite judgemental on overweight people. Maybe it's a sighn that she isn't very open minded. Dunno :dunno:

Maybe I'll tell them in the future because it is a part of who I am and it might also be a great pleasure to them knowing their children thoroughly. It's something I'm still not sure of. On the other side maybe they don't want to know these kind of things. Just like I don't want to know what my parents do in the bedroom.

As a person who is incontinent (bladder only) I generally go through 4-6 diapers a day. I will stay in a wet diaper for several hours as I may wet it several times. It's not economical to change after every wetting and premium high capacity diapers aren't really meant to be changed that often. I find that the diaper I put on before leaving for work in the morning will last me until close to lunch time. I'll change it earlier if I feel like I'm getting too close to capacity. Conversely If I'm busy and it's not near capacity I may just wear it for a few more hours, but in generally I try never to wear a diaper for more than 5 hours as I like to let some air hit my skin, clean up with a wipe and refresh a bit.

Most days my schedule is pretty close to this:

730-8AM, put on diaper
12PM, Change
4PM, change
7pm, change
11pm change into bedtime diaper.

-If its wet, I can go for a few hours before changing, depending on how much I'm using it and how well I'd put it on. On the rare occasion I decide to mess my diapers, I change out immediately.
-No, I will never tell my parents.

I am lazy when it comes to changing so if I am at home I usually wear to the point of leaking before changing.

Wet, whenever it starts to smell too much, gets saturated, or gets overly clumped.

I hate being messy so asap on that. I'm fecal incontinent unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back