Not open for further replies.

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been out of the ABDL loop for about a year and now I'm getting back into it. I have a pretty big stash as it is right now, but I want to buy some diapers that I can wear around the house 24/7. All of the diapers I have right now are way too thick and noisy for that, so I'm now looking on the internet for some new ones.

The main thing I'm looking for are pull-ups. I really love pull-ups, but I only have 3 left and I don't know what brand they are because I threw the bag away a long time ago. I've been looking at two and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these two:

http://www.incontinenceuk.co.uk/Inc...otective-Underwear.html#incontinence_products

http://www.allaboutincontinence.co....nence-pants/abena-abri-flex-premium-m3-medium

If you guys have any other recommendations for other brands I'd be glad to take a look at them.

Also, I'm looking for a new pacifier or two. I already have a plain white NUK but I'm sick of it, and I'm looking for some more variety and colors. I have no idea where to look to buy some proper adult paci's that are nice and colorful. If you guys could show me some good sites to buy some from I would really appreciate it :D

Thanks <3

Prevail Breazers are a good all time diaper, warning they do let you know you need to change by how much they will sag, cardinal healthcare heavy premiums are also good, attends breathable aren’t bad either,

Just looking at your suggestions now. I think Prevail's are only avaliable in the US, so I should mention that I'm in the UK by the way :)

Also, those two links are the only sites I know about, including cuddlz and ebay. Some new sites to know would be good too

ABU's preschool are designed to be a tradeoff between quality and discrete, check them out. Available in clothlike and plastic. 4 tapes.

PQNY said:
Also, those two links are the only sites I know about, including cuddlz and ebay. Some new sites to know would be good too

There's also nappiesrus.co.uk. Can't vouch for what they're like though as i've also been out of the loop for a while and haven't had the opportunity to use them yet. Hopefully will in a few weeks though.

nappiesrus.co.uk. are an excellent company to deal with. Very discrete and quick delivery. They do not do any pullups as far as I am aware. Pullups that I have used and find ok are, Attends Pullons or Velsi pants. Just do an internet search for UK suppliers.

My favrot diapers are Dry nighties or something along those lines, I know they are night diapers but I like to use them as a every day diaper (I'm a tbdl)
Usally I buy them at the pharmacy on the way back to school, I don't order then online because then if it arrives when my dad is at home and I'm ats school..... I don't know what id do then
anyway, I just buy them from the pharmacy because they just let me buy em without queston ;)
Goodluck

sissybaby34 said:
nappiesrus.co.uk. are an excellent company to deal with. Very discrete and quick delivery. They do not do any pullups as far as I am aware. Pullups that I have used and find ok are, Attends Pullons or Velsi pants. Just do an internet search for UK suppliers.

That seems like a pretty good site, and since theres someone vouching for them I wouldn't mind getting something from them. Lots'a choice too. But you're right it doesn't look like they have any pull-ups.

PhilipKapadia said:
My favrot diapers are Dry nighties or something along those lines, I know they are night diapers but I like to use them as a every day diaper (I'm a tbdl)
Usally I buy them at the pharmacy on the way back to school, I don't order then online because then if it arrives when my dad is at home and I'm ats school..... I don't know what id do then
anyway, I just buy them from the pharmacy because they just let me buy em without queston ;)
Goodluck

Dry Nights were the first diapers I ever bought for myself, and boy do I remember them. I bought the pullup shorts by accident as I wanted to gtfo out of there as quick as possible. I got home and I was a little dissapointed with them, but I gave them a good whiff and that was it, I was on my journey.
I might get a pack of the normal drynights one of these days, I miss them.

Programmatic said:
There's also nappiesrus.co.uk. Can't vouch for what they're like though as i've also been out of the loop for a while and haven't had the opportunity to use them yet. Hopefully will in a few weeks though.

I might get something from them soon. When I do i'll let you know :)

I think i'll just buy a pack each from those links in my original post and see how it goes. The problem is that I've ordered something from one of those sites, and the packaging wasn't discreet at all, even though they both say they offer discreet packaging. Either I wait for my parents to go on vacation which could be a long time away (but i want them now!:( ) or I just take a chance and try to beat them to the door, even though that didn't go well at all for me last time I tried ordering diapers.

So uh, does anyone know where I can get a couple of pacifiers? I know theres lots of people of here who collect them. What websites do you use to get them?

I've really liked Abena and Wellness's pull-up offerings.

Yeah Abena's good, i'm gonna get pack of M4's when I have enough space in my stash :)

I've just bough a couple of pacifiers from www.inner-child.co.uk and a big horse plushie for me to cuddle up with in bed. I would still really apprectiate some opinions on those two diapers in my original post. I really like the look of those Tena Lady Discreet's, they look very smooth and sleek and I heard that female diapers are always more discreet. The Abena Abri-Flex Airplus Premium M3's look nice n' pomfy, but might be a little too big, but I really love the look of them. I'm gonna pick up some DryNites the next time I go down town too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back