Wearing diapers in the cold winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anybody else get completely crazy about wearing when it is cold and snowy outside? There is nothing like putting on a thick diaper, winter clothes and go for a walk outside, feeling the cold and being happy that you don't have to take off all the layers if the urge to pee hits you. :biggrin:

I do. Somehow wearing a diaper in the winter makes me feel warmer.

It's the only way to enjoy winter outdoors put a diaper then add all the warm layers go outside and enjoy the cold .I was ice fishing yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Makes a great wind breaker for winter runs!

Crazy no, it is comfortable when dry though, granted after the wetness starts to chill it can become miserable if you don’t change in time ><;

islander said:
Does anybody else get completely crazy about wearing when it is cold and snowy outside? There is nothing like putting on a thick diaper, winter clothes and go for a walk outside, feeling the cold and being happy that you don't have to take off all the layers if the urge to pee hits you. :biggrin:

well.. hopping into a cold car and not freezing your tush off is nice too. (yay for extra "insulation")

Oh yeah, been so warm here I had forgotten about that joy of being snuggly... Times like that ABUs Simple or Space really come into their own.

I really like it aswell, not taking all my base layers and all my trouses off xD :D

That's one of the best parts! All snugly and warm. It brings out the little in me and makes me want to play outside :D

The tena active underwear and the stylish underwear are quite warmer

In Minnesota, its always Winter.

I too enjoy putting on a nice warm diaper in the winter. It really is the only way to enjoy the snow!

We had snow a couple of weeks ago and I was well diapered when I went out and shoveled the driveway clear. The diaper made the hard work almost fun.

When the weather turns cold I enjoy putting on my snowmobile suit over my diapers (dry 24/7 disposable as a "diaper liner" for my cloth pull up diaper under plastic pants) Superior protection and capacity along with keeping any poop off my cloth diaper (model 10700 from Kins). I live on a lake and when the ice fishermen appear I love to go out and chat them up. I've had both types of accidents while doing this and nobody knows. I do use Desitin (zinc oxide) and Nullo as a precaution. Never have a problem with rashes or odors. In warm weather I wear the same diaper combination only with very baggy dark colored shorts with a big, over-size Columbia fishing shirt with tails out. Covers my diapers completely. I guess it dosen't hurt that I'm used to it (20 plus years of severe bowel urgency). I also have a bit of pee urgency but not nearly as bad. With the protection level I use capacity is never an issue. At least for the first 12 hours. I've gone longer but end up having to change my outer cloth diaper. Bowel urgency/incon has never slowed me down (well, maybe in the beginning). I am active and enjoy life despite the handicap. Others have it much harder. I use a bulk producing fiber supplement so all my BM's are well formed, effortless to pass and despite the increased volume, much more preferable than loose stool. It did take a while to get used to. I don't run home to change a messy diaper. My skin is well protected and odor is virtually a non-issue. I do wear a heavier gage plastic pant when out in public and that certainly helps. Any odor that does manage to escape is largely unoffensive. Mabe a slightly sweet pungency but hardly offensive. Getting used to having a load in my diaper for an extended period of time did take some time but I'm comfortable with it now. I've been out and about for long periods of time such that several large BM's end up in my diaper and it dosen't really bother me at all. Enjoy any weather, just take the proper precautions.

There's nothing quite like having a diaper protecting your rump from the freezing cold. I do it often. :D

I don't think it's crazy, what is crazy is when you get the urge to go outside in a very thick diaper a T-shirt and some shoes. Call me crazy but I want to do that so badly.

I can certainly see the appeal. I do have the same concern of what happens when the initial warmness cools. Could be very cold with no escape! It would certainly make tobogganing more comfy with all the extra padding.

i do, gives me some extra insulation and the bulkier clothes help hide it.

Sometimes it can be fun to go to a nice park, one of those ones with forest trails, and go for a sort of hike and walk around. With that extra padding it can be a lot more comfortable than undiapered people seem to be while walking in this weather. But i agree with rennecfox, if you're out too long and it chills then it becomes a bit uncomfortable

Winter and extra layers are great for hiding the extra thickness and crinkles that make me feel self conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back