First ABU order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonborn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
gonna be ordering from ABU this week. anyone got recommendations on what I should get first?

My personal ABU favs have been Super Dry Kids and Cushies.

I'm a HUGE fan of Little Pawz, though that might be because of my furry side. ^^; I'm also quite fond of Lavender, but that's because I'm a girl and they help me to feel that way. Order whatever "speaks" to you!

I like the Simples and the super dry kids

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Definitely scented cushies.

looking and considering what to go with. and the more important question. Where on the site do I go to make an account?

Little Pawz are my fav so far.

Cushies.

Songnar said:
Definitely scented cushies.

what does the scent smell like?

Smells like the diaper aisle. :D

I like cushies and lavender. They're sold out of certain sizes of little paws right now. That's what I originally wanted

I'm a big fan of Preschools, because they have the different prints and they're good value. You can get more diapers for less money that way. Also, they don't get too hot because they're cloth-backed. I live in a hot place, so that's important to me.

torn between cushies and the preschools and maybe the space though probably going to go for the cushies. and still trying to find where on the site you make you account.

Cushies are nice. Pretty comfortable too. Simples are worth it too... I think ABU's ordering site is a little hard to navigate, but everytime I use it, it gets easier. I'm a fuddy dutty on computers anyway, so it's probably an operator error!

InfantyDen said:
Cushies are nice. Pretty comfortable too. Simples are worth it too... I think ABU's ordering site is a little hard to navigate, but everytime I use it, it gets easier. I'm a fuddy dutty on computers anyway, so it's probably an operator error!
yeah seems like it is. the create account button should be easier to find for new customers.

Nevermind figured out how to register you have to buy something first.

Last edited:
It's surprising to see how evenly spread out the popularity is with the ABU diaper line. Not a matter of them having one or two favorite products and a bunch of much less popular designs. I'm also a bit surprised to see the number of people recommending lavender. But there seems to be a fairly good attraction to "girly diapers", and those are really the only ones we've seen so far that go much beyond "well lets just go with a pink shell and maybe some front panel art and call it good". I'd imagine the ABU crew is pleased with the popularity.

Lavenders.

I've only tried out two of my four samples so far. Cushies were the first, and boy were they comfy. I tried the cloth backed preschools and they were perfectly fine, but I think I liked the Cushies better. I've yet to dry my Super Dry Kids and little paws. I'm saving the little paws for my anniversary night with my boyfriend :3

Simples. Lavenders and SDK

I've been thinking of trying a couple ABU diapers as well. Since I don't get much time to wear, I was thinking of getting one of the dual samples with Super Dry Kids and LittlePawz, but they're out of stock on most medium diapers, and anything else will be waaay too big for me.

Tangentially related, but in the Air Force, ABU means "Airman Battle Uniform."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back