Not open for further replies.

LeoNero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
How long did you go without Diapers?

30 mins a day for air out time.

10 years, after that dry period. It was 5 years of nothing. Then I got the courage to go out and buy a pack of drynites.

For nearly 20 years until I was hospitalized.

If you're talking about after being potty-trained, for me it was about twelve and a half years.

I was toilet-trained when I was 4. Though I had considered myself to be a part of the community since I was 16, I didn't actually get around to buying my first adult diapers until I was 21.

Age two to seven and years long gaps until I was 18, I wore here & there once a month or so in to my mid fortys. I am 57 now and have at least slept diapered 98 out of 100 nights for over the last 13 years.

I was in nappies day and night until I was about 5 and still at night until I was 8 or 9. I went back to nappies at night at about 15 because I still regularly wet the bed. I wore nappies at night until I was in my early 20's when I finally became reliably dry at night. I went back to nappies at night in my late 40s when I started wetting the bed again and now wear them 24/7 as I have very little bladder control due to my diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back