Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizabethGold

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Because I can't have a real caregiver and because I am the super nerdette I pretend a fictional character is my caregiver. It's Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time and I pretend that he's my papa. And because I have a super nice long distance girlfriend she plays him for me online. He changes me, feeds me and reads to me(I even found a text-to-speech program that has a male scottish accent >.>) and this is awesome because I no longer feel like a sick, injured and crippled little girl who has to look out for herself because her real parents don't care. I don't want anything sexual to do with it I just pretend that he's my biological father. Even though he's not really there I like the feeling of him and other fictional characters taking care of me. Do you guys do that with a fictional character or am I weird(I mean weirder than I already am xD )? And if you could choose any fictional to care for you who would it be?

I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. I know that I had some fantasies when I was younger about fictional characters coming to life to fulfill my fantasies. be they sexual or not.

Its a very interesting topic for sure! I dont currently have any fantasy caregivers, are there any runners up for your Mr.Gold?

I heard about Tulpa, who are basically your subconscious, but have their own mental "body" and you can create your own wonderland and be there with them? I read myself a little into that, and it does sound appealing, but I rather play with myself (tehe)

ElizabethGold said:
Because I can't have a real caregiver and because I am the super nerdette I pretend a fictional character is my caregiver. It's Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time and I pretend that he's my papa. And because I have a super nice long distance girlfriend she plays him for me online. He changes me, feeds me and reads to me(I even found a text-to-speech program that has a male scottish accent >.>) and this is awesome because I no longer feel like a sick, injured and crippled little girl who has to look out for herself because her real parents don't care. I don't want anything sexual to do with it I just pretend that he's my biological father. Even though he's not really there I like the feeling of him and other fictional characters taking care of me. Do you guys do that with a fictional character or am I weird(I mean weirder than I already am xD )? And if you could choose any fictional to care for you who would it be?

I'm still trying to get a girlfreind that I can tell and have her love me. Its hard I understand, my heart hurts every week just thinking of having a mommy.

Just imagine some kind of japanese robot looking like a human and acting like your daddy or mommy.. interesting idea but really creapy..

BabyJacob98 said:
Just imagine some kind of japanese robot looking like a human and acting like your daddy or mommy.. interesting idea but really creapy..

No diapers referenced in this old X-Men comic, unfortunately:

x113%2Bnanny.jpg

I have an imaginary caregiver. She's based around Misty from Pokemon

Misty is awesome! :) and other than him? Jareth the Goblin King, or as I like to call him Uncle Jareth xD The other runner ups are from Once and Disney too.

I have this too but he is actually someone who I used to work with xD He was so protective and daddy like constantly.. the only problem is, no men/daddies have been able to match up to him.. I don't even know why xD I think it was the way he did things, I feel like I will never meet someone like him again so I would rather be left with my imagination than someone that doesn't match up.. So yeah I totally get you! I thought I was the only one that did this!

Another thing you might find helpful is the app episode.. you can write your own interactive characters even designing them and choosing their outfits, its awesome! https://pg-story.appspot.com/ :D

Hmm, I have never done this sort of thing before. But I also have never had an imaginary friend either, so I think it be even more hard to have an imaginary caregiver.

But if I could choose a fictional character to be an actual caregiver, I would probably choose Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell, specifically from UQ Holder. She is a vampire.

BabyJacob98 said:

I would love this.

MarchinBunny said:
But if I could choose a fictional character to be an actual caregiver, I would probably choose Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell, specifically from UQ Holder. She is a vampire.

Evangeline huh? I'd be afraid she'd send me off to Dana Ananga the Witch of the Rift "for my own good" and training... ^_^;;;

AdorableRabbit said:
Evangeline huh? I'd be afraid she'd send me off to Dana Ananga the Witch of the Rift "for my own good" and training... ^_^;;;

Ya, I don't know what it is about her. In UQ Holder she just has that very motherly sort of figure and she just seems genuinely caring. On the plus side, she seems to have a great personality, and she is a vampire X3.

I don't thnk I would mind the training XD.

On another note: I can't wait, since they are making an anime for UQ Holder. Super exciting. Hopefully they don't change too much.

So my imagination doesn't really go fictional. When I go a little more long term like over the weekend or on a full day off when I can really immerse I imagine my Grandparents are still with me. They were who raised me for the most part and have since both passed on, but I can still remember things they said to me when I was little. I just imagine the things they would say and the feelings they would elicit. I know it's not exactly the same thing but it's close. I imagine them taking care of me the same way they actually did. It's the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back