Dealing with disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

badger50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Lots of threads on this forum relate to a partner/spouse wearing or not wearing diapers. Therefore I guess there's a lot of hope/expectation that is sometimes met and sometimes not met. My wife occasionally indulges me by getting padded and even less frequently will wet.

Yesterday my wife was upset when I came home from work. When I asked what the problem was it turns out she'd been planning to get padded in the evening as a surprise for me. However when I spoke to her on the phone during the day I mentioned something relating to getting padded that evening. Unfortunately that somehow completely messed her head up and put her off the idea - just because I mentioned it.

I thought I was ok about it and planned a nice evening for her instead, told her it was ok etc. However I've found myself getting more and more wound up about the whole thing - I wish she'd never told me what she was planning. Does anyone else relate to this, or is it just me!

You're wound up because you feel like you "missed an opportunity" to get her to wear. And she feels frustrated with herself for messing up the surprise. All you need to do, is re-enforce your love & adoration with her. Just fucking spoil her! Treat her like a princess! And she'll soon feel like she has to do something 'special' for you! ;)

At least your wife will sometimes wear for/with you. My wife refuses to even acknowledge my diaper wearing and will never allow me to do it around her. I have to do everything in secret which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back