Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel

Default Travel

What do you guys do when you have to travel and want to take some diapers with you? Or wearing them like at an airport.

I've been curious about this so post as you please.

I hardly travel, so I wouldn't know about people that need them, but if you don't need them, then don't bring them if there is a risk of getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I hardly travel, so I wouldn't know about people that need them, but if you don't need them, then don't bring them if there is a risk of getting caught.
    Wither you need them or not. it might be for confert and make you feel safer.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    Wither you need them or not. it might be for confert and make you feel safer.
    If they do make you feel more comfortable, then wear them if you want. Even if they do make you comfortable, and there is a risk of you getting caught, then I think it'd just be safer to avoid wearing them

I wear diapers sometimes when I travel and have never been bothered about them. I have taken them in a carry-on bag and/or in my checked bag and no one has ever said anything. I would say just wear them if you want to.

Peachy

Put the diapers into the checked luggage and wear one on my butt, if I fancy flying diapered. I though the answer was pretty obvious? I doubt it'd make a difference if you put into the carry-on luggage - the scanners color-code different materials, and I doubt the plastic used for making diapers is any material you could be making weapons or bombs from, so it should show up among the other bulk of safe items, which is usually displayed in grey. The same applies to the absorbent material - I've never heard of anything hijacking or blowing up an airplane with diaper fluff!

Peachy

I'm older, and don't much care about others knowing that I got diapers. I sometimes bring them with me, or buy (GULP) store brand when I get where I'm going. Changing in an airplane restroom is an adventure everybody ought to try!

Darkfinn

Being 24/7 I wear them and keep extras with me everywhere I go. It's really not a big deal. I believe there are already several threads on here discussing the finer points of travelling with diapers... so I'll refrain from commenting further.

diaperloco

I have a good story. So I am new to venturing out in diapers and I had to travel for work and thought why have to get out of my seat to use the restroom while on the plane? So I wore one to the airport and had 3 more in my backpack and I thought I would make it through no problem but I had a tube of toothpaste that was too big and it set off the alarm. I thought it would be embarrassing but it was kind of exciting watching a hot woman fumble through my bag and find the toothpaste. She didn't say anything about the diapers and didn't even take away my toothpaste I think because she saw the diapers.