Wake up wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
100% agree with all of that!

although I just simply wish I could just sleep solid through the night, I'm not as much interested in wetting while I sleep. Just want sleeeeeeeep...

I agree wholeheartedly with that.

I wake up and have to pee during the night several times but I don't think this is the real reason behind not being able to sleep well.

Obviously I can't test this unless there was a safe pill that made you a bedwetter for one night only.

I woke up wet last night when my wife came to bed (she often comes to bed late). I was damp when I went to sleep so when I woke up, I realized I had wet in my sleep:smile1:

I've been waking up wet for a while now. I didn't suffer from bedwetting when I was younger, so it's certainly a new experience.

I used to until a few weeks after my 12th birthday

Soggygoodnites said:
Who woke up wet this morning? And if so was it intentional or a true accident? I woke up wet and it was an accident

I did wake up wet, I don't remember wetting, heck for the last week I been waking up wet and only 1 remember wetting.

Soaking wet us usual this morning

I wake up wet every morning. I don't wet in my sleep but I wake up needing to go so I just do and then go back to sleep.

ellathesmall my princess is the same way if she is not already wet by working she will typically sit up and have a opps as she words it and lay back down to go back to sleep if she can sleep in if not she will get ready for the day and stay in her wet diaper until she crawls into the shower... But I always wake up wet :)

Last Sunday i decided not to ware a diaper to bed take i break. Well 2:30am i wake up to cold wet bed. A true accident didn't feel a thing until it got cold. Thru some cloth diapers on it to soak it up then an adult prefold and went back to sleep.

ellathesmall said:
I wake up wet every morning. I don't wet in my sleep but I wake up needing to go so I just do and then go back to sleep.

I I wake up during the night I do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

WABX said:
Last Sunday i decided not to ware a diaper to bed take i break. Well 2:30am i wake up to cold wet bed. A true accident didn't feel a thing until it got cold. Thru some cloth diapers on it to soak it up then an adult prefold and went back to sleep.

If I don't wear a nappy I always wake in a wet bed.

I wear a diaper to bed every night but don't wet every night. Last night I had a quick workout at the gym and didn't feel as overly hydrated as I usually do so I thought I might go to bed in just my shorts. Well I changed my mind and slept in a cloth diaper and plastic pants. Good thing, I woke up thoroughly soaked. Of course when I got up I wet again, why not?

I am a diabetic and would have to get up 3 to 5 times a night.
A also have back problems that make it hard to get in and out of bed.

It way less painful to wear a diaper and go without having to get up.

almost all the time I am wet when I wake up. Maybe I wake up dry once every other week.

I awake with a wet and bm diaper every day.

I've woke dry the last 3 nights, there's no pattern, unless I have to go to bed in a rush. If I get to have a nice slow going to bed evening, I don't typically wet because it's a relaxed process. When I wake up wet, it's usually just 1/2 of the polymers soaked up and it's always unintentional. I wear a 3 layer system so the main diaper might be damp, but the soakers may be full.

I just woke up and my Drynite is soaked

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I never wake dry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back