• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Very sweet baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
:huglove:
Hi everyone. I Joined last year but wasn't able to get on much. I'm A very sweet baby, I'm ver little as I was born prematurely. I Am only 3'9 and I'm 19 in real age. I Have a Mommy who's very sweet and absolutely loves me being her baby. I'm Very young in baby age. Please talk to me guys! Say hi on my post, start a conversation, whatever you want.

Hi, welcome to Adisc! :) can you tell us about your other interests apart from being AB. I was also born 3 weeks prematurely, I am 5 foot 2 and I may of been bigger if I hadn't had a eating disorder when I was 9 years old. I am glad you managed to find a mommy at such a young age, I am 19 in 2 months.

Hi! and welcome!

hey welcome to the community if you to talk message me

3'9? That's tiny. Welcome.

Hi hi, I'm new here too!

You're lucky to have a Mommy that *loves* to baby you! My ... um ... caregiver? and I do all sorts of fun not grown up stuff together, but mostly she only really babies me once in a while.

What kinds of other things do you like to do? I like to read fantasy so I'm reading Harry Potter again!

Welcome! Hope you'll find everything you need here, and i would love to know what it is to have a mommy, you're very lucky, be nice with her, don't mess too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back