Oatmeal in your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Curious if anyone has tried oatmeal in their diaper? I was making oatmeal for breakfast and thought why not make twice as much and put half of it in my diaper? I changed out of my nighttime diaper and poured the oatmeal into an abu lavender and taped it up. Put a onesie on over top for support and got dressed. I wore a long coat to cover my diaper bulge and headed out for the day. I went to the beach and felt so naughty because it felt like I had a genuine mess in my diaper. Being out in public like that with no odor was amazing. Definitely enjoyed walking around, sitting on a bench and driving in that diaper. I felt like a bad girl with a dirty diaper in desperate need of a change. Will definitely do it again soon.

Yes! I love putting porridge in my diaper. :sweatdrop: It feels great and it'll also stave off diaper rash as well as leaving you with a silky smooth tush.
It's been a while since i've done it though. So thank you for reminding me that it's a thing.

I haven't done it but judging by past posts here, many people have tried it.

It gives me a rash to do it for too long, but I love it, and it leaves my skin feeling silky for days after.

I'm surprised that the oatmeal gives you a rash. I thought it was supposed to be good for skin

I do want to try this I might when I get more padding.

If you search this "oatmeal thread" with the magnifying box in the upper right hand corner you should get a lot on this topic. I have done it several times after having to clean up the "real thing" after having to "let go" one night after I ate something bad. The feeling is there but no bad smell and easier cleanup!

Soggygoodnites said:
I'm surprised that the oatmeal gives you a rash. I thought it was supposed to be good for skin

It could be inferred that Foxroxsox may have a gluten allergy. Oatmeal is often produced in relative proximity to wheat processing; so unless the container specifically says "gluten free", it's likely not. One of the symptoms of a gluten allergy is specifically hives/rash.

Oatmeal, especially when mixed with cut up bananas is the closest I'll get to purposefully soiling my diaper. The real thing is something I am simply not interested in.

Oatmeal is way too loose and mushy imo. The other thing about oatmeal is that cleanup is still annoying; the oats get everywhere. I've also seen people recommend bentonite clay before. I've never tried it, but it seems closer to the ideal.

I've used Oatmeal and Bananas, I love the feeling of the Bananas more, after warmed a bit in the microwave, but they smell more than the oatmeal does, but not nearly as bad as real messies. Oatmeal I can wear for about 3 hours before I have to change, I did it once for about 5 hours, and ended up with a hemorrhoid, and that put me off for about a week or two, but since then it's been great!

i have tried the oatmeal and i don't really care for it too much. defiantly makes your skin feel good after. my favorite thing to put in my diaper is soap for the slipper feeling.

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back