Favorite childhood diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the pampers, huggies and luvs and I'm still in diapers but I've been incontinent my entire life

Mine was Fitti brand baby diapers, I wore these probably til I was 10 because I was tall and very skinny they fit me very well, also I didnt like wearing pull ups all that much and my mom liked the price of these much more than pull ups and even after goodnites came out I still wore the fitti diapers more often than the goodnites until they finally wouldnt fit any more.

Pampers baby dry size 6 are my favorite diapers. When i bought my fist pack it was goodnites, then after trying out the BabyDry and learning how stretchy and absorbant it was, they became my favorite

Gotta give this one to Pampers

Goodnites mine will always be goodnites.

Curity prefold (cloth) diapers from the late 70's and early 80's--the diapers my sister and I wore. A close runner up would be Ultra Pampers for Girls, from 1989. Those were the first disposables I bought for myself. I bought the girls' kind because my silly 12-year-old brain figured that, as a boy, I'd never be suspected of buying girls' diapers for myself. :rollseyes: But my inner sissy was awakened that day, and I ended up hooked on the girls' diapers. (I also liked Pampers Phases for Girls, Luvs Phases for Girls, and Huggies Baby Steps for Her.)

2000s Pampers Baby Dry, older version of Cruisers, and Pull Ups w/Disney Princess graphics

pampers from the mid to late 90's, that's when I started my DL side, I wish I was like 11/12 now with pampers baby dry stretchy sides, that would be awesome.

Pampers Baby Dry size 5 1997. Used to wear those when I was 8 while reading Goosebumps books :biggrin:

jeremyi said:
Pampers Baby Dry size 5 1997. Used to wear those when I was 8 while reading Goosebumps books :biggrin:

How'd you get those at 8 years old?

No one remembers fragrant/stretchy Playtex Rubber Pants over cloth diapers? Probably not, expect most of your parents weren’t even born when I was wearing them.

I always liked pull-ups. The color, designs were always nice. Blue ones are ones I remember. I think buzz lightyear. Also like Huggies.

Baby shaped kimbies were the ones I put together to wear as a 12 year old I think they were very thick.
Before that cloth diapers super baby pants untill the plastic pants did not fit.
Then found attends.

When I was a little boy, I remember getting genuine rubber pants that came in a cardboard tube. I liked their fragrance so much that Ican remember sniffing the empty tubes.

Inconinmiss said:
When I was a little boy, I remember getting genuine rubber pants that came in a cardboard tube. I liked their fragrance so much that Ican remember sniffing the empty tubes.

Yes!!! Playtex Rubber Pants … the aroma was intoxicating. And they were smooth and stretchy which also fascinated little me. I also have fond memories of a rubber sheet with the same attributes.

goodnitesco96 said:
So even though I am still in Goodnites (which surprises me that they still fit me at 20), I would still have to say my favorite childhood diaper would be Goodnites, if you can even call them diapers. The diaper that got me back into wearing and using was a Pull-Ups 4t-5t i basically stole from my old elementary school around 7th grade. What was your guys' favorite childhood diaper/pull-up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember that far back. It was in the 1970's and they had just came out with disposables. I presume it was Pampers. My mother told me I was a very difficult child to potty train. I would cry and cry to put diapers back on me. I hated the trainers or underwears. I would take the underwear off and look for diapers to put on.

Only cloth diapers were available when I was a child. Disposables weren't available yet. As a small child, I wore them with genuine rubber pants. Later, after my medical misadventure that left me with permanent problems when I was 14, I wore plastic pants over my cloth diapers.

I'm a late 70's baby, so disposables back there contoured, all white, and thick. The closest we have to that for adults now is confidry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back