Q-diapers with prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have always worn only vanilla diapers and am wondering why the printed ones are so popular given the extra expense and the fact that they wind up in the trash a few hours later. Is it just to spice up life, or does it give you a more baby feeling?
Thinking I would try it but hesitate to spend more.

If I try it will I never go back to vanilla?

to be perfectly honest don't see the reason either unless you are actually playing with others (adult baby/babyfur activities no pants on) then again don't really see why the are so many prints of on boxers and briefs anyway as only the wearer sees them most of the time.

Many of the best diapers available happen to be ABDL products, often with prints. ABU Simple is a print free exception but it's only a little cheaper than the more festive ones. Plain white diapers are iconic to me but cute prints are fun as well.

Because I like them. ^.^

It's like Ice cream. You could have plain vanilla ice cream, and that's good and tasty and fine. Or you can have ice cream with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. None of those topping really do anything, and they cost extra, making your ice cream experience more expensive. But so what? I want toppings! And I want colorful playful printed diapers.

Some people care about personal style, even if its only to themselves. If I had the time to wear, I'd definitely spring for DC Amors over Abena M4s, just because I love pink. Its why I wear Girl's Goodnites, because I just like the way they look on me.

Have you ever looked in the mirror after haircut, or when you've got a new shirt and smiled to yourself? For me, print diapers are like that. Even if nobody else knows I'm wearing one, seeing myself in one makes me feel cute. It also makes the whole process of putting on and taking off diapers feel more babyish, like a young child rather than medical. I wouldn't pay double for prints, but it's only about a 7% markup comparing the ABU Simple vs. Little Pawz, and the good ABDL diapers are just better products than the rest of what's out there. So, feels worthwhile to me.

Some printed abdl diapers are also made better and can handle much larger wettings without leaking. From a functional standpoint they just work better. So it's certainly possible you could try them and never want to go back to all white diapers.

Of course, some people really just like the babyish designs and prints, and are willing to pay more for them. It may not matter at all if others will ever see them, we know they have the prints and that's all that matters.

I for example need the performance and fit of an all white confidry diaper. Crinklz just became available in the US so I'm trying them out right now (at work). So far they seem to fit and perform close to the same as a confidry, but their prints make me feel more babyish which I also like. Heck, if I can have the best of both types, then why not.

So much of this is a mental thing I don't find it surprising at all that people are hunting for a specific "look" to their diapers. For some, it reminds them of diapers that they saw when they were first interested or "imprinted" on them so to speak. Others use them as a way to "get into the mood" mentally, be it just plain diapered, babyish, girly, controlled, cared for, or whatever. So for many, there's plenty of room for improvement on plain white. They're the "vehicle that takes you there", so how it looks matters.

I wear the printed ones more often than not for a few reasons, one being the fact that I am incontinent therefore I have to wear diapers and if I have to wear diapers I may as well wear nice looking ones though I do wish there were more like the abu space that didnt look so babyish. second, to me the printed ones seem to be of higher quality than their bland medical counterpart and seem to last longer as well. Of course the only recent experience I have with printed diapers are with the barebums letter diapers and the entire line of abu products, I have used the bambino teddy and bellissimo and they are good diapers but I dont buy them any more due to their severe lack of customer service.

diaper is a diaper. If it works than it dosn't matter whats printed on it.

ArchieRoni said:
Have you ever looked in the mirror after haircut, or when you've got a new shirt and smiled to yourself? For me, print diapers are like that. Even if nobody else knows I'm wearing one, seeing myself in one makes me feel cute. It also makes the whole process of putting on and taking off diapers feel more babyish, like a young child rather than medical.

A bajillion times this!

I've also heard some DLs say that incontinence products say, "Oldielocks McSicklypants," with their lines, and wetness indicators, whereas something like an ABU SDK v2, or really anything printed, with a single tape per side, says, "Look at you! Grownup in a diaper, not even an incontinence product, a Diaper! You should be ashamed," in a big way, so even if you're not into the AB/Little side, that maybe a thing.

Also, the ABU Simple, and the Space are the same diaper, except for 2 things, the print, and the plastic. Some people don't like the plastic of the Simple, because it feels different.

Even all-white ones, if they're ours, are far from vanilla. The absorbency will be far better than most incontinence products, just because a lot of us want insane capacity.

The "vehicle that takes you there " as long as it has tape on seat belts i'm good

There are some abdl diapers that are phenomenal, that actually perform better than their so called vanilla competition. One such example imo is tykables overnights. They have babyish prints but they are also really absorbent and fairly thin and quiet. They fit really good and with a plastic landing zone(something that you pretty much can't find on a medical diaper) they can be re-taped over and over until the fit is perfect, they are also some of the softest plastic backed diapers ever.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Cute diapers are cute. Also they tend to work better and hold more o.o. I don't see why there needs to be any other reason lol.

Although I count myself a DL, for me the baby aspect of diapers is still a big part of the excitement. In disposables, that makes the babyish prints important to me. Conversely, diapers that are conspicuously medical or adult in a appearance are a turn off. Even aspects of the packaging can affect my interest in a particular diaper. For instance, if the package describes the contents as "briefs", I'm a bit put off. I can't stand the euphemisms. I'm just weird that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back