Diaper Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdude13

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I recently had a dream and was wondering if it may mean something. My friend spent the night at my house (I did not have any diapers), and in the morning my friend went to go brush his teeth and I heard the crinkle of a diaper and saw a big bulge on his butt. I played it cool but while I was brushing my teeth he told me that he liked to wear diapers, and I told him that I did too. I woke up after that, but could this dream mean something for my real life? If so any input is greatly appreciated!

I don't believe that it means anything. Maybe you just want him to wear diapers too.

Yeah, I agree with above poster. Doesn't mean anything. It's just something you would really like to happen. I, coincidentally, had a diaper dream last night too. I was at my aunt's house and she had asked me to take something to her room for her. I did and when I got there, I saw Dry 24/7 on her bed. It obviously wasn't hers because she is a bigger lady and it wouldn't have fit her, but I stared at it and touched it wondering if I should put it on.

I think dreams are mostly just defragging our hard drives. Obviously, things that are on our minds play a major factor in the content. They can be a window into things that are more important to you than you might think, or it might just be random imagery. I try to enjoy them for what they are and very occasionally get some insight into my inner workings.

it sounds like internally you are seeking some sort of acceptance from someone else on a sub-conscience level, dreams often have a random variable for people (your friend) with someone you see alot or is significant to you

Trevor said:
I think dreams are mostly just defragging our hard drives.

There's still a good deal of debate still on sleep and dreaming. The most useful resources seem to be people with brain injuries or other malfunctions. There are a few people that have had damage to the hippocampus iirc that have perfect long term memory prior to the injury, but can't MAKE new long term memories. Every day they wake up it's like they're exactly back on April 16 of 1982 or something like that the day of the injury, even though that was decades ago. They've lost all their short term memories, none of it was "moved" to long term storage. They're fine to remember during the day and can recall what happened all day until evening, but not across sleep. So quite a few scientists believe that sleep is used by the brain to copy short term memory to long term, and clearing short term for use the next day. Those people usually cope by placing a note for themselves beside their bed, and get to read it "for the first time" every morning when they get up, explaining their situation to themselves from yesterday. Gives new meaning to "live in the moment", that's exactly what these people have to do.

There still isn't much agreement on dreams though. It may be a part of this process, as an unintentional side-effect. Dreams do often involve themes that you've experienced the previous day though, either in action or thought.

So the brain has an Operating System. I had dream that all my money had been replaced with photocopies. very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back