• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncontinentPup88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi I'm new here. As my name suggests I'm a guy with incontinence. I don't remember a time I wasn't wearing diapers. I have autism breathing issues and a braces if I'm walking far. I do like being an adult kid.

I like movies and being outside. I like the lake and love the ocean. I spent time with horses and have a puppy.

How do I change my age?

Love to chat. IC bowel bladder here.

Interesting you picked the number 404, which is associated with not found, anyway welcome.

Thanks for the welcome

I only have worn adult briefs for four years since an accident. When did you start to self manage? What kind of protection you use? Has it interfered with your sex life?

I started to manage my diapers around 8-10. Currently I use abena molicare dry 24/7 safari and others. It has somewhat but I haven't had much of a set life

Do you identify as gay or straight? I also use 24/7 small. I started wearing after a car accident with my bike four years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live alone and manage disposal of used diapers and house keeping?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 28368 24/7 briefs

I don't live alone. I get help. I'm gay.

I don't get any help, But I would love to help you. Since my accident I have had no meetings with men. I guess wearing disposable diapers is the same problem for you.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 28369

This book helped me. Are you in a wheelchair/

- - - Updated - - -

You got kik? I'm chestnut7718

Yeah sometimes I need a wheelchair

I've been incontinent my whole life

incontinentdude404 said:
Yeah sometimes I need a wheelchair

I've been incontinent my whole life

Well then, could you please explain your story?

me changing myself

I change myself between 5-7 times per day. Often in public or at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been incontinent since birth and for far far distances I need a wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back