Thread: Movie: "I Don't Want to Sleep Alone"

soren456

Default Movie: "I Don't Want to Sleep Alone"

I've recently seen a preview for the movie "I Don't Want to Sleep Alone," tacked onto the disc for another movie.

At one point it seems to show an Asian guy in his teens or 20s, possibly disabled, on a mattress, nude but for a disposable diaper, attended by a female.

It is a Taiwanese movie, released by Strand Releasing. I've found info about it at their site and at Amazon.

Has anyone seen this film? Is there a diapered character?
    Last edited by soren456; 29-Mar-2009 at 18:21. Reason: Fixed typo

According to wiki he's braindead....other than that this film gets all sorts of bad rep and was even banned from Malaysia at one point.

Wiki:I Don't Want to Sleep Alone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    According to wiki he's braindead....other than that this film gets all sorts of bad rep and was even banned from Malaysia at one point.

Wiki:I Don't Want to Sleep Alone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well Malaysia also banned Zoolander because of the whole kill the prime minister thing. Malaysia bans most stuff that doesn't show their country in a positive light, whether intended or not.

This film is pretty good, though not my favorite Tsai. (That would be The Wayward Cloud.) If I remember correctly there is a scene in which Lee Kang-Sheng's character is masturbated by someone through the diaper.

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by cashewofmalta View Post
    This film is pretty good, though not my favorite Tsai. (That would be The Wayward Cloud.) If I remember correctly there is a scene in which Lee Kang-Sheng's character is masturbated by someone through the diaper.
    I wondered. Since posting, I've been directed to the long preview on YouTube, and it seems that at one point that she has her hand down his diaper front . . . .

Not my cup of tea. But anyway, Go Diapers!