• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I'm thickypadded. I'm thickly padded

Status
Not open for further replies.

thicklypadded

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone. Just signed up and wanted to say hi. I am DL living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but I spend a lot of time in NYC as well. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember, but only recently has my beautiful and adventurous wife been involving herself somewhat in my diaper play; hopefully this is a growing trend. I try to take care of myself by distance running, rowing, and generally just playing around outside. I also love to take pictures (but I hate to do the post processing so only a few get published).
On the whole I am just glad to be able to interact with the community, offer support where I can, and above all be a jolly person to interact with. Finding a lot of random strangers' stories on the internet was a big help for me when I was a young DL and I hope to return the favor.
lots of love,
thicklypadded

Hi. Ever herd of Dover, de.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm from the Philadelphia area as well.

trouble63 said:
Hi. Ever herd of Dover, de.

Heard of it but haven't spend much time there. Was at the speedway on a race weekend once for a job but otherwise i haven't spent any time there. Is there anything down there that would warrant a trip?

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm from the Philadelphia area as well.

Glad to know there are people out there. It's funny, when I was a lot younger I thought I was like the only person that had these feelings. Then I found the Internet and thought that it was just me, some Germans, and some California folks. Now I love thinking about the fact that there are people all around who you'd never suspect who would like nothing more than to be diapered and sent to bed :)

Is there much of an abdl scene in Philadelphia? Like are there munches or kink aware shops or even just some good medical supply stores? I really don't know of any physical places in the region that would be helpful in this regard.

Great to meet you!

Dover is really very boring

Hello Erie here,Welcome to the board

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

thicklypadded said:
Is there much of an abdl scene in Philadelphia? Like are there munches or kink aware shops or even just some good medical supply stores? I really don't know of any physical places in the region that would be helpful in this regard.

In the past I brought diapers from Acme but for quite a few years now, I do all my diaper ordering online so I don't personally know of any medical supply stores in the area.

I have looked at Fetlife and there are some ABDL activities in the area but most are in center city which is too difficult to get to. I'm still a bit shy when it comes to get-togethers so I really don't know what's happening in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back