using a donor diaper like a pastry bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurWalk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is something that I like to do with my diaper that I have not seen anybody talk about (actually there are several things but I will start with this one idea first and discuss the others later).

I like to wear a diaper and have it filled, either through my filling it with pee or water or a combination of both. When I'm ready, I then proceed to get in the tub and fill a 2nd diaper with water until the 2nd diaper is dripping full of water. After filling it with water I shake the gel inside the diaper all to one end. I then tear a small hole on the end where all the gel has been shaken to in the 2nd diaper and insert the torn side into either the front, the back or both of the diaper that I am wearing and squeeze the gel from the 2nd diaper into the diaper I am wearing like a pastry bag. I love the feeling of wearing a full diaper that I just made more full with the gel from the 2nd diaper on my buttocks, in my crack, and against my private area. I will squat in the tub and land sometimes slowly and sometimes quickly on my butt (like a toddler would and because this gives different sensations) in the tub furthest away from the drain. This really makes me feel good and I go to town after that.

I know some of you will want to know some of the details of how I do this. I do this using size 6 baby diapers (as I am too fearful of buying adult diapers and nobody bats an eye at you when you buy baby diapers at the store). I staple the tabs from the 2nd diaper onto the diaper I am wearing so that the diaper will....."fit". Also it can be messy but that's part of the fun (are toddlers always neat and clean?). I prepare a plastic shopping bag that's open next to the tub and after I'm ready to dispose of the diaper I put it in the bag. Then I take a shower. I have never had an issue with clogging the drain. I pick up as much of the gel as I can before turning on the shower and scoop it into the bag so that it doesn't go down the drain. Of course you can't get it all as some gel is in some crevices that you won't be able to get to and only taking a shower will get rid of it. However, minimal amounts make it down the drain and it seems to be OK as I have been washing it off of me for a couple years now without any troubles with drains clogs.

Is this a strange way of enjoying a diaper (or I guess 2) or has anybody else done anything similar?

I've done that before, except with dry diapers. I once took the SAP from 4 pampers cruisers, and cut open the lining of a vintage Pampers size 6 (plastic cover), and added in all the SAP. From there, I sewed the inner cover back together and wore that diaper swollen!

I was hesitant on opening this thread. Was thinking you were putting pastries in a used diaper lol.

DinosaurWalk said:
Is this a strange way of enjoying a diaper (or I guess 2) or has anybody else done anything similar?

I love this last line. Especially on a site like this. I'm pretty sure most of what we talk about on this site could be described as strange. To the outside world, that is.

I discovered the wonders of slippery SAP one day when I sat down on the hard floor in a soaked diaper. Nice feeling. So yeah, this is a strange way of enjoying a diaper. But as long as it feels good, don't stop on my account.

the sap is one of the things that makes a wet diaper feel even better. I've never gone that far with adding sap like that though, but I can see the draw.

INCONTAL said:
I was hesitant on opening this thread. Was thinking you were putting pastries in a used diaper lol.

I guess I should have labeled the thread differently. Its just that every time I do it, the action reminds me of a pastry bag. Its the best way I can think of to describe it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back