Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineFlower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hoi there, I'm using Tapatalk, so I hope nothing gets messed up.
I hardly use forums, soo

I am currently wearing the ID expert slip and I want to ask if anyone has experience with wetting them. How much can they hold? Can they hold a full bladder in the morning? How likely are they to leak? Any position that they leak more out?
It's basically one of the cheapest out there, so I'm kinda scared to use them "too much"

Thanks for your help ~[emoji173] ~

Never heard of these so I googled it. Some Amazon reviews rave about capacity, but I'm not sure its the same model. Must be this is European make?

Well, I bought them from a German warehouse, so maybe? I don't really know myself, sorry...

SunshineFlower said:
I am currently wearing the ID expert slip and I want to ask if anyone has experience with wetting them. How much can they hold? Can they hold a full bladder in the morning? How likely are they to leak? Any position that they leak more out?
It's basically one of the cheapest out there, so I'm kinda scared to use them "too much"

I got some of these just before they went to clothlike. (I think they've since backpedaled on that?) They're very similar to something northshore offers now also. They'll easily hold one full wetting. They're pretty good diapers actually. I was going with those for my daily wear before ABU released their preschools.

Thank you for your two cents on this :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back