Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am completly new to online shopping.

I want to get some onesies, sleepers and try out ABDL diapers and pacifiers and maybe get a few toys so I want my own eBay account for my little stuff and get some ABDL stuff from the websites, I have some questions.

1: what sites deliver to the UK or are based in the U.K., (ABDL stuff)?

2: do you have to pay for a account?

3: how does the bids system work on sites like eBay and amazon?

4: are the prices higher to get them shipped to the U.K.?

5: do they come in descrete packaging, is there a option for it to be in a unlabelled cardboard box?

6: can you always pick them up at the post office rather than it being dropped off at your house? (I want nobody to really know that I bought something!) (they will ask what it is?)

7: is there anything I need to know about deals on ABDL stuff, what would you recommmend me getting?

- - - Updated - - -

Another question!

8: I am a 5 foot 2 girl who weighs 8-9 stone, what size diapers would suit me better, the small or the medium?
Would the small or medium onesies fit me? I am quite aware that I am short so I am scared if I buy a onesie or a sleeper that it would sag! I am also worried about the adult diapers not fitting.

9: I made a temporary adult sized paci which may not be overalls proportional by sewing 2 tears together but I want to try a adult sized one, I tend to gag if something is too far in my mouth but I love pacis, would nuk 5 make me gag or should I look for nuk 4s?

- - - Updated - - -

10:How many diapers are there in a pack? They don't say how many there are! Do you buy diapers individually?

Hi! I don't have very much experience myself when it comes to ABDL shopping, but I'll answer as good as I can.

1. http://abdlfactory.com, they are legit and ship to many countries including the U.K.

2. I've never heard of a shopping site where you have to pay for an account. If it's Amazon or Ebay they most certainly will take a certain % on each sale though.

3. Auction ends at a certain time and the highest bidder wind.

4. The shipping fee varies a lot depending on where it's shipped from. If you buy something from the U.K. it probably won't be much, but if you buy something from America it might cost a lot.

5. It varies a lot from site to site. This site I linked to in (1) says: "Always shipped in a discrete (neutral) box!".

6. No you can't always do that. I'm not from the UK so I can't speak for you, but I guess it depends on if it fits in the mailbox & what company delivers the products.

7. I don't know about any deals unfortunately.

8. We're about the same size, you and I. I use medium "MyDiaper Animal", and XS onesie; so I'd recommend you to buy the same size as me.

9. I'm not sure what kind mine are so I can't answer this question.

10. I'm pretty sure it varies depending on what brand and size. The "MyDiaper Animal" has 10 in each pack.

I hope this helps at least a little bit! :)

1 - Onesies down under do free worldwide shipping, LittleForBig also ship to UK.
2 - No
3 - you place a bid and if people outbid you then they get it or you can outbid them, I don't bother I just do the buy now ones.
4 - Used Onesies down under :) Though I happen to know that cuddlez is UK based.
5 - Yes all of it from ABDL websites are discreet.
6 - You could get a P.O. Box or an amazon pick up point or something.
7 - Onesies down under usually have deals.
8 - I wouldn't know, check the sizing tables.
9 - none of the onesies down under ones or little for big will make you gag.. also check etsy for ABDL things :)
10 - They do generally on ABDL websites!

Well,

What I'd do is...

Get a post box...not sure the proper name over the pond...

But getting a po box will help with all sorts of things...

Bidding is easy, put in the max price you'd pay and wait for end of auction...if your not outbid you'll get it, if your outbid you'll get an email ASAP to let you increase you bid if you want to...

There is also the buy it now options. On ebay...where you press the button and it's yours right now...

Be careful to check shipping charges, sometimes people put in High shipping to make money...as a newbee watch out for that...

Always use PayPal to buy it, you'll have to link a bank account or have funds transferred into PayPal, but if anything goes wrong, it's the best way to get your money back, or the item...

If you have a post office box...you won't have to worry about shipping discrete...and it's nice to have your own mailbox too...say free samples!

Oh, and eBay.co.uk should be local...

As for sizing, that's all over the map! Your much smaller than I so i don't know much on sizing in your range, I'm a l/Xl myself...with no hips literally...my waist at belly button is largest at 36" same as my waist!

I wear Uk size 8 in shirts and size 10 in pants, i think it's size 32-36 us size

Angelic said:
I am completly new to online shopping.

I want to get some onesies, sleepers and try out ABDL diapers and pacifiers and maybe get a few toys so I want my own eBay account for my little stuff and get some ABDL stuff from the websites, I have some questions.

1: what sites deliver to the UK or are based in the U.K., (ABDL stuff)?

There are too many to mention! Have a search, and maybe ask about them here to check if they are genuine and if other people have used them.

I currently get my diapers from Save Express. They're based in Germany, but they have a huge selection of AB things (mostly diapers, onesies, dummies, plastic pants, etc.). And their prices are competitive, so even with higher postage costs things often work out cheaper. The website isn't completely translated into English, but for diapers "mit folie" means plastic-backed and "ohne folie" means clothlike-backing.

http://www.saveexpress.de/en/

Privatina is a company that makes and sells AB clothes. Again, they're based in mainland Europe (Poland? Czech Republic? I forget now), and they are pretty expensive, but the clothes are just so cute! I haven't used them myself, but they get good reviews.

http://www.privatina.eu/

The All-in-One Company make footed pyjamas. Again, they're a bit expensive but good quality.

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/

But if you know what you're looking for, I'm sure a quick google search will bring up lots of shops.[/QUOTE]

Angelic said:
2: do you have to pay for a account?

Never!

Angelic said:
3: how does the bids system work on sites like eBay and amazon?

It's just like a normal auction, where people can bid for items, but if your bid is currently highest, the system will only bid by the smallest increment required for you to win the auction.

Imagine the starting price of an item is £1, with 50p minimum bid increments. If person A bids £5, the system will bid £1 (the starting price). If person B comes along and bids £2.50, the system will bid the total amount (as it is less than person A's bid), and will increase person A's bid to £3 (the second highest bid + the 50p minimum increment).

Does that make sense? More info here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/bidding-overview.html

Angelic said:
4: are the prices higher to get them shipped to the U.K.?

It depends where the company is located. UK-based will generally be cheapest, Europe and China will be a little more expensive, and buying from the USA and Australia usually costs so much that it's not worth it.

Angelic said:
5: do they come in descrete packaging, is there a option for it to be in a unlabelled cardboard box?

Nearly always, but it's worth checking! I tend to trust big companies to be discreet rather than individuals on eBay. I once bought a few diapers on eBay that said they would be discreetly packaged, but they came in a normal black plastic post bag. You couldn't see what was inside, but the feel definitely gave it away!

Angelic said:
6: can you always pick them up at the post office rather than it being dropped off at your house? (I want nobody to really know that I bought something!) (they will ask what it is?)

I've never tried, but apparently you can use the Poste Restante service, which means that your items will held at the Post Office for you to collect in person. You'll need to take ID with you to prove that it's your parcel, but no one will ask what's inside it!

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/poste-restante

Angelic said:
7: is there anything I need to know about deals on ABDL stuff, what would you recommmend me getting?

I don't know of any deals. Prices tend to be fairly static on ABDL stuff.

I'd definitely recommend getting a onesie and some footed pyjamas! They are just soooo comfy. And a dummy if that's your thing.

If you want a plain-white underwear type onesie (rather than one with printed patterns), I really recommend the Abena Bodystocking. The one with arms but no legs is so snug and comfy!

Angelic said:
8: I am a 5 foot 2 girl who weighs 8-9 stone, what size diapers would suit me better, the small or the medium?
Would the small or medium onesies fit me? I am quite aware that I am short so I am scared if I buy a onesie or a sleeper that it would sag! I am also worried about the adult diapers not fitting.

Sizing is tricky. I guessed the right diaper size for me first time, but the first onesie I bought was too small, and the first footed PJs too big! I would guess from your height and weight that you would be a "small" diaper and onesie size. If your waist is less than 28 inches, then a small diaper will probably fit best. Some diapers are bigger than others too (e.g. an Abena medium diaper will be a bit bigger than an iD-Slip diaper).

Angelic said:
9: I made a temporary adult sized paci which may not be overalls proportional by sewing 2 tears together but I want to try a adult sized one, I tend to gag if something is too far in my mouth but I love pacis, would nuk 5 make me gag or should I look for nuk 4s?

I have a NUK5. It was actually smaller than I expected, so I think you'd be okay with a NUK5.

Angelic said:
10:How many diapers are there in a pack? They don't say how many there are!

It varies quite a lot. Most of the brands I've been buying recently have about 12 to 15 diapers in a pack. There will be often be more in a pack if you get less absorbent diapers. But it really should say somewhere on the shopping site how many are in a pack!

Angelic said:
Do you buy diapers individually?

Save Express sell diapers individually, and there are a lot of eBay sellers that do this too. A lot of the time it works out quite expensive to buy them like this, but it's a good way to try different brands and sizes.

Good luck! Hope you find some cute stuff to enjoy! :)

Angelic said:
I wear Uk size 8 in shirts and size 10 in pants, i think it's size 32-36 us size

Just a heads-up, but UK, American and European sizes are all completely different!

Takes note of all that is said here.

*Had never thought of Etsy - silly girl, I am*

Thanks for your help guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back