• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

¡Hello People! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeel

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
¡Hello all!. I introduce myself.. Im from México, have 26 years old.. I came here because I was looking for some kind of group or forum for "sissy's". Naturally I like to consider myself "one". I enjoy with the crossdressing, etc etc.. Because I could not post the first time I entered here, I had completely forgotten that I had the account .. today I gave her again and when she came in she suggested that I have to publish here first and well .. here I am. I hope this is enough to register me and that I will publish, greetings :)

Adeel said:
¡Hello all!. I introduce myself.. Im from México, have 26 years old.. I came here because I was looking for some kind of group or forum for "sissy's". Naturally I like to consider myself "one". I enjoy with the crossdressing, etc etc.. Because I could not post the first time I entered here, I had completely forgotten that I had the account .. today I gave her again and when she came in she suggested that I have to publish here first and well .. here I am. I hope this is enough to register me and that I will publish, greetings :)

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. Are you using translation software or do you speak English? You did very well, either way. You'll find a number of sissies on this site. I sometimes regress that way, but I don't have very much sissy clothing.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. Are you using translation software or do you speak English? You did very well, either way. You'll find a number of sissies on this site. I sometimes regress that way, but I don't have very much sissy clothing.

Jajaja you caught me. Yep~ my english is soooo bad xD i need use a software traductor.. srry i understand that this site is for "american" people. But i promise to practice my English xD

Adeel said:
Jajaja you caught me. Yep~ my english is soooo bad xD i need use a software traductor.. srry i understand that this site is for "american" people. But i promise to practice my English xD

This site is for anyone who wants to be a member and you are very welcome to be here. I used to teach math and I used translation software to communicate with a student that only spoke Spanish. She and I would sit at a computer and I would teach her math that way. It works and that's what's important.

Ohhhh~ that sounds great!. In the same way I am also planning to take some English classes, thank u so much for the welcome.. I promise to be good and respect the rules n_n. I guess I make a lot of mistakes, because im new to this.. but i will do my best effort! n_n/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back