What do you tend to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I collect bottles! I have lots of baba's! I love my bottles so much, I don't really get any time to be little at all anymore because of business but I do have a lot of bottles and they are kind of my comfort item, I also collect fluffy blankets!

What about you? what do you collect?

I collect pacis

​With me it is teethers and rattles.

I have 8 plushies sitting on the bed with me at the moment. They all have their own personalities....I mean, plushonalities.

Reactions: Raylynn
If I had the money, I probably collect a ton of things, to be honest. Paci's, Bottles, Sippy cups, Plushies, Diapers - cloth and disposables, Onesies and PJs.

Less AB/DL related, I would probably also collect anime, manga, and games along with all sorts of merchandise like figurines, posters, clothes, etc.

Shot glasses. I have one for every major place I've been, and I have 4-5 dozen all lined up on a display wall. Best part of all, I get to use them!

I sort of also collect anything baby looney tunes. I have bottles, a rattle, a few books, loads of stickers, and even a lamp.

I've collected amiibos and blankets

I tend to collect certain things in periods. I suspect that the only reasons for me not turning into a hoarder is my fear of dirt and the fact that my flat is really small.

I used to collect MLP toys and plushies but I kinda grew out of the fandom, I still enjoy minor aspects of it but I do believe I have matured away from the majority of the fandom, as of now I mostly like to gather and collect physical music. It can be CD or even vinyl, I love to bask in how much effort was put into the art and aesthetic of the packaging the music comes in. ^^

botteled emotons

I often find myself building up "collections" of Goodnites, Pull-Ups and baby diapers because I buy them often and then use them sparingly.

Onesies, pacis bottles and plastic pants. Although my collection is still kinda small...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Teddys, diapers, pacifiers, flashlights, electronic components. Alot of things really

Definitely bottles and sippy cups alongside stickers which I like decorating them with. Aside from ABDL things I like collecting clocks, watches, candles, pillows, jars, and knives.

Toy Tractors. I have the shelves in my office full of them.

Also Belt Buckles. I have just shy of 200 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diapers, VHS Tapes, and Speed cubes.

I like to collect memories...

So, really, I do also collect plastic and PUL waterproof covers. It's nice to wear a green Dependeco cover with a matching green t-shirt (or some non-sense like that, really I'm not that into fashion, but it is nice to have different kinds)

I like to collect amiibos and MLP stuff.

So,

I have always collected locks and keys...yah odd!

But I've got 100's of them, from seriously old and pricy, to current high security ones not as pricy!

Don't really collect anything Abdl but I have an assortment of diapers and clothes...especially Footies...

MLP Comic books, toys, out of print CCG/TCG's, MtG cards, MLP CCG, books, plushies, vintage baby diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back