What do you tend to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything from the 80's and my childhood especially toys, I have a lot of toys. I also have a decent collection of items from the 50s and a very small collection on items from the late victorian era but that is small because they are sooo expensive.

Mostly diapers, movies on VHS, DVD, and Blu-Ray, Pop! figures, and other related stuff.

Reactions: S2000
Coins and cookbooks

LittleBelle said:
I collect bottles! I have lots of baba's! I love my bottles so much, I don't really get any time to be little at all anymore because of business but I do have a lot of bottles and they are kind of my comfort item, I also collect fluffy blankets!

What about you? what do you collect?

Well, that's a hard one. I do collect everything that feels babyish to me.
So bottles, I'd like two.
Pacifiers, I've two with the same pattern.
Plush toys, I've lost my counts, but I've a favorite one in particular...

Diapers... Well, I'm a huge piddle pants... So as long they are disposable, I can't really collect any.

Spare change and digital reference images.

Bears. I've got them everywhere. People find out you collect them, you get more of them. My wife capped the number that can be in the bed at two, however.

I also collect paperweights and wine.

Money.

So far I'm negative $250.

:)

I tend to collect plastic pants. They don't last though cause I use them.

I collect bottle caps, i have about 600 so far. I am ready for the fallout.

I collect stuffies, sippy cups, dolls, figurines, blankies, Melanie Martinez stuff, pastel colours, Disney stuff... The list goes on. :sweatdrop:

I collect, drinking bottles any ones that makes me feels little and I like ones that I can use in public as well, sippy cups, beakers, cups with straws. I like drinking vessels.And for some reason I also like to collect plastic containers, boxes etc. things you can put things in ( I hope that makes sense)

Definitely teddy bears, got heaps of them. And the characters from the Blue Nosed Friends collection. Though I haven't bought any for such a long time, going to have to spend some $$$ & add some more I think.

Also DVD's, CD's & video games. Second hand shops are an excellent source! Those things now are so cheap & in the future, probably worth a good lot of cash. :)

Video games. I am not loyal to particular brands. I just love fun games.

Model Cars, Hard Rock Café Shirts

BabyDenise said:
Money.

So far I'm negative $250.

:)

We're a lot of. I've only debts for some tickets, but ned about 1000€ to restart new-old bussines.

Back to thread:
I collect lighters, pacis (a few bottles I've too) and - the most prefered - every € what I can. Never enough...

Stamps, coins , business cards , radios , music,and sorta diapers I collect enough to wear for a full daý.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I collect shot glasses. I have a couple from different places my mom has been. She started getting them for me as souvenirs. I also collect movies, funko pops, fuzzy blankets, art (mostly wall art like drawings and stuff from conventions), disney stuff (especially their pins), buttons, ticket stubs from every show/movie i go to, posters, stuffed animals, postcards, coloring books, books in general, badges from cons, t shirts, and video games. I love having mementos of the things I've done and the fun I've had. And a lot of the things I have are gifts from people I care about which makes them really special. :D

My main collection desires revolve around retro video games. I tend to stick to pre-2000 consoles and concentrate on Sega consoles. I also like to collect Sonic games, I have over 100 now and some very rare ones from all over the world. I have my second collection of Heroes of Might and Magic games which is about 40 strong and then my fight game collection, focusing on Capcom and SNK games, about 50 strong. I also love collecting boxed controllers, especially ones that were released for a specific game. But I will pretty much collect any game that takes my fancy at the time.

Music boxes! I'm such a girly girl.

I don't have room to collect much. I like 80s and 90s toys, cds, dvds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back