Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite new diapers?

Wore one again last night, and I don't care if the art IS a ripoff of anyone. They're a VERY good performing, inexpensive diaper. Last night's was white. If you don't want to feel like you're wearing a ripoff, go with all white

Performance is similar in many ways to Dry247. And that's saying something. The only major performance difference really is they don't have the 2-3" of dead plastic on both ends like the 247's do, and I consider that a bonus.

btw... I looked at super boompa just now, and the only rip there may be the background color. the pattern is entirely different. If anything they're a cross between Rearz Princesss and idyl. (pink and blue ponies, elves, and stars, on a dark blue background, pretty original overall) Those and white are my preference.

Anything ABU, but in particular I'm very fond of the LittlePawz.

oh I would also like to chime in on the Rearz Vintage. They're still somewhat low production and not very in stock at Rearz right now but they're basically a safari in all white, with a clear tape panel that has just a very modest lightweight pastel infant diapers design like you'd expect to have seen on a pampers a decade or two ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a66efd1ba28a9165d9bd7b2025dd0d94.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	28358

Only new to me, the Molicare Slip. I like that the small will fit me at 34". Barely-you need to stretch them a bit, but the fit is so compact, feels more like a baby diaper to me. Add a booster and you get pretty good capacity.

Palace Pets Pull-Ups. Pinning them into my crotchless underwear has pretty much become my go-to padding. I'm gonna be a little sad when they change the designs.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    oh I would also like to chime in on the Rearz Vintage. They're still somewhat low production and not very in stock at Rearz right now but they're basically a safari in all white, with a clear tape panel that has just a very modest lightweight pastel infant diapers design like you'd expect to have seen on a pampers a decade or two ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a66efd1ba28a9165d9bd7b2025dd0d94.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	28358
    I think they're actually meant to be a replica of a pampers.

Interested to try the MyDiaper white if they are like dry 24/7 but with longer padding. My main complaint with dry 24/7 is that they are like cardboard.

Definitely Little Pawz. Not only my favorite new diaper, but just my favorite diaper in general.

If I could wear Little Pawz 100% of the time, I totally would. They're just great all around.