Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite new diapers?

Default Favorite new diapers?

Anyone got any new favorite diapers that recently came out? For me it's the Abu lavender diapers.

I'm partial to the MyDiaper line. They're pretty inexpensive (just hard to get shipped here without added cost) so I was expecting cheap quality, but to my surprise they're actually quite good. They've come out with a variety of new shell art, I like the "Nighttime" myself. They also have the classic which is a pastel pink and blue, a print that resembles safari/crinklz, and an all-white. Capacity is good, and they swell a LOT.

How new is new. Mine would be the "new" confidry24/7. My second favorite would be the slightly "newer" Northshore Supreme.

I been having great luck with the id slip pe maxi as my night diaper

I don't want to say Crinklz are my "favorite" new diaper that I've tried but I do like they way they look and fit. Reason being, the tabs don't hold at all and I like my diapers tight. I literally bought some clear duct tape to put on the tabs to see if that helps.

There really only a few choices as far as AB diapers on the market goes. And even fewer that are any good and worth the money. I'm willing to try anything at this point just to have more choices.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I'm partial to the MyDiaper line. They're pretty inexpensive (just hard to get shipped here without added cost) so I was expecting cheap quality, but to my surprise they're actually quite good. They've come out with a variety of new shell art, I like the "Nighttime" myself. They also have the classic which is a pastel pink and blue, a print that resembles safari/crinklz, and an all-white. Capacity is good, and they swell a LOT.
    My only issue with the MyDiaper lines is that they rip off other AB/DL diapers and make cheaper versions. Unfortunately the quality is not as good, but you get what you pay for. I would be upset if I spent a lot of money designing a new diaper only to have it ripped off within a few months of launch. MyDiaper should do their own thing and then I might invest. For now I will buy the originals and not the knock-offs. Just my opinion

My fav new diapers are Rearz inspire + and safari. They are the softest and most absorbent diaper out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PyjamaBaby View Post
    My only issue with the MyDiaper lines is that they rip off other AB/DL diapers and make cheaper versions. Unfortunately the quality is not as good, but you get what you pay for. I would be upset if I spent a lot of money designing a new diaper only to have it ripped off within a few months of launch. MyDiaper should do their own thing and then I might invest. For now I will buy the originals and not the knock-offs. Just my opinion
    that's what I was concerned about before, but they really do have good quality. MyDiaper has comparable capacity to dry247! Starts out thinner, wicks just as well, swells a lot and they end up the same capacity.

Although the Animals is a a popular pattern, it honestly looks more like safari than crinklz, and safari was a bit of a copy of crinklz, so I suppose you might say it's a copy of of a copy, or just an evolution?

give them a try

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    that's what I was concerned about before, but they really do have good quality. MyDiaper has comparable capacity to dry247! Starts out thinner, wicks just as well, swells a lot and they end up the same capacity.

Although the Animals is a a popular pattern, it honestly looks more like safari than crinklz, and safari was a bit of a copy of crinklz, so I suppose you might say it's a copy of of a copy, or just an evolution?

give them a try
    I may well try them again. They used to be bad quality, but if they've improved...

It is not just the animals that are a rip off though.

MyDiaper nights are a rip off of tykable overnights
    MyDiaper pink are a rip off of princess pink from rearz
    MyDiaper blue are a ripoff of superboompa
    MyDiaper black - take your pick, but not original
    MyDiaper animal - crinklz/safari

I know they are made by saveexpress, but I guess I would just like to see something original from them and not just making money from others designs. Would be great if they tried some different patterns.

How about an honest shell pattern print, My Diaper rip off here

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk