Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
I could use some cheering on I am having a hard time in video editing and it's really making me wish someone was here for me right now.

- Mitch

You go mitchy! :)

Thanks! =) I think I edited about 1 minute of video so far we'll see once it renders. If I have to reshoot I am going to kill myself. Not really... But That's how it feels.Templetest4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know that I matter. I want to know that I made a difference.

Oh yes the joys of publication. It is the behind the scene stuff that people do not understand when they say "its so easy".

Hang in there buddy!

Wahhh!!!!

I am.

I am.

I am nothing.

I am asking for help.

Do you hear me?

Do you know what I would sacrifice for what I believe?

Everything.

Editing can be the pitts sometimes, but you can do it!

lowrez.jpg

Tell that to low resolution Babymitchy with poor ram and an outdated video card. There... I think I see him....maybe...

Buck up, Mitchy. We all have our moments here...

Ahhh,

Yes video editing...

Did a project just prior to Xmas, shot 8-9hrs, just doing a 10-15min video intro...

Anyhow, I ended up buying myself for Xmas two new ssd drives, evo 850's, one for scratch and one for work.

Anyhow, the price of them is coming way down! And IMHO give you a lot of bang for the buck! Even small ones...

My main machine now has 2 2tb hard disks, and 4 ssd drives two 512, one 1tb and a 256...

Anyhow, speeds things up so much!

And as always, chill, ur a good person, and we'd all miss you if ou weren't around, for whatever reason!

You got this Baby Mitchy! You're going to finish that video, and it's going to be AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

I actually rather enjoy editing. Was one of the more enjoyable parts back when I used to do youtube. I would always be messing around trying new things to make my videos stand out more and be more entertaining. Sadly, I no longer have the internet connection to be able to continue doing youtube, which is the main reason I stopped.

I would sacrifice alot for what I believe ;-)

OLD SCHOOL EMOJIS

Yeah, I understand that editing can definitely be a pain in the ass from time to time. I'm not sure which software you're using or if it's just general trouble editing, or if there's one certain effect you're having trouble with. But either way, you'll make it through this.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but, you are not nothing you do something with your life that makes a small sub-section of people feel validated and more comfortable with who they are because they know they are not alone. Myself included in that statement. You are brave for putting yourself out there and trying not to care about judgement from those around you. I honestly envy that, my husband knows but I don't know if I could really let anyone else know the full extent of my behavior and you have put it on national TV. You are creative and we all want you to keep doing what you are doing and being a sane voice in an area where there is so much misunderstanding. You do have a cheering section.

Well if it's cheering you need I've got one for you

Rah. Rah Ree
Kick 'Em in the knee

Rah, Rah Rass
Kick 'Em in the...other knee!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO Mitchy!!!

If you get tired of editing, you could always release the raw footage and call it the "Producer's Cut".

I can help! :3

Also,

If you need help with anything editing related, pm me...

I run adobe cc, I'm in premier,after effects and audition every day, primarily audition in the studio myself, but my cutters are in premier all day long.

Not sure what software you use...but if your stuck on something send me a message...ill send back my real contact info if you want for this type of work related stuff...

BabyMitchy said:
View attachment 28335

Tell that to low resolution Babymitchy with poor ram and an outdated video card. There... I think I see him....maybe...

Kinda reminds me of Tex Murphy! :D

Trust me. Editing can have there good and bad days. When I videogame plays for my YouTube channel, some videos are easy, and some are hard.

Mitchy you are a good YouTuber and video editor, just to let you know

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back