Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Default Help

I could use some cheering on I am having a hard time in video editing and it's really making me wish someone was here for me right now.

- Mitch

Thanks! =) I think I edited about 1 minute of video so far we'll see once it renders. If I have to reshoot I am going to kill myself. Not really... But That's how it feels.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Templetest4.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	28334

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know that I matter. I want to know that I made a difference.

Oh yes the joys of publication. It is the behind the scene stuff that people do not understand when they say "its so easy".

Hang in there buddy!

Wahhh!!!!

I am.

I am.

I am nothing.

I am asking for help.

Do you hear me?

Do you know what I would sacrifice for what I believe?

Everything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lowrez.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	28335

Tell that to low resolution Babymitchy with poor ram and an outdated video card. There... I think I see him....maybe...

Ahhh,

Yes video editing...

Did a project just prior to Xmas, shot 8-9hrs, just doing a 10-15min video intro...

Anyhow, I ended up buying myself for Xmas two new ssd drives, evo 850's, one for scratch and one for work.

Anyhow, the price of them is coming way down! And IMHO give you a lot of bang for the buck! Even small ones...

My main machine now has 2 2tb hard disks, and 4 ssd drives two 512, one 1tb and a 256...

Anyhow, speeds things up so much!

And as always, chill, ur a good person, and we'd all miss you if ou weren't around, for whatever reason!

You got this Baby Mitchy! You're going to finish that video, and it's going to be AWESOME!!