Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I came back from my walk and I use a backpack to dispose of dirty diapers unknown to my dad and his girlfriend, when I came back he was asking about the blocked toilet, he wanted to know if I put something down it I shouldn't of done.

I take it out a lot and he wanted to know where I put the rubbish, how did he know I get rid of rubbish in it?! Does he know I dispose of diapers?! He thinks I am getting rid of my sanitary towels or something in them but if that was the case, I wouldn't use a backpack for that!

Should I be worried? Do you think he knows and is choosing to accept it? He still asks if I need the toilet before he goes to the bathroom though. He says he doesn't miss anything, and he doens't, so is there a chance he knows about my diapers?

It sounds like he may know about your diapers. He could have found out in many different ways but it seams like he doesn't want to be confrontational about it.

Sent using Tapatalk

honestly, I would be surprised at this point if he does not. really really really really surprised.

What do you mean?

What we are trying to say is we think there is a 95% chance your dad knows.

Sent using Tapatalk

Why are you so convinced he knows, tell us the reason!

- - - Updated - - -

He just thinks I am throwing lady products away

- - - Updated - - -

He's never confronted me in a aggressive or been trying to figure out what's in there

hey angelic, I would not worry too much at the moment.

In regards to why we are saying he already knows, I cant say that I can go back through all your threads, but i know that I have given you my reasonings for him knowing about the situation a few times. one of which was before you went to your nanas.

the biggest most simple reason for why he knows:

hes your father, he has been worried about you recently, and as i said before its not unusual for parents to "check up" on their children by looking into their belongings. I believe that you are keeping your nappies in the closet in a bag? hidden? that is a classic go to place to look for hidden things.

I'll see what I can dig up from past posts, i'm sorry my memory fails me at the moment, I know I walked away from my last long post in one of your threads 90% sure the cat was already out of the bag.

I don't think the toilet clogging issue is what gave you away

Which one? Do you think my dad is either choosing to ignore, he knows and accepts it as something I like so he won't confront it, he talks to me that he 100% will support me, he never mentioned anything about nappies or baby stuff, he says he only wants the best for me and he says that him and his girlfriend are behind me all the way. Do you think this is anything to worry about if you think he knows and accepts it, because if he didn't he WOULD tell me about it!

- - - Updated - - -

I keep my nappies under some towels and bedding in my room, he has reason to belive that's just bedding

If you look at what you wrote it one by one;

1) you said "He thinks I am getting rid of my sanitary towels or something in them but if that was the case, I wouldn't use a backpack for that!"

It sounds like by this he know you are trying to hide something which gets people wanting to know what.

2) "He still asks if I need the toilet before he goes to the bathroom though."

If this is new then he probably thinks you are having incontinence issues.

3) "He says he doesn't miss anything, and he doesn't"

It sounds like he always is looking into things. I

Sent using Tapatalk

heres a link to one of the threads where I touched on them knowing http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/104961-I-don-t-want-to-live-anymore

I think he has done his own research and knows you are not hurting yourself, I think he sees it as an extension of coping mechanisms.
I think your father has the tact not to make you feel too uncomfortable on the topic, and is not bringing it up.
It is entirely possible that we on the internet are wrong, that he does not know. to be honest your the best judge of that right now.

Going ONLY off of what you have shared on the forums, I think he knows, and I dont think you need to address it directly, unless you want too. I think if he had any major concerns he would bring them up to you

Well said MommyAnd Mattling

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks mommy and mottling and babygadget! That's a relief buts it's freaky how he does not miss a thing! If he knows I am glad he doesn't see it as a threat!

- - - Updated - - -

I did tell him about ABDL, but I only said I like toys and I suck my thumb, I never mentioned nappies although I make jokes about nappies and dummies so I think he may of caught on! He quickly changes the subject though so I must make him feel awkward!

I think this is one of the things he just wants nothing to do with or he can't handle it so he pretends it doesn't exist! My dad is a lot kinder than I originally thought growing up if this is the case!

- - - Updated - - -

He knows I watch tweenies which is a preschooler show! He accepts that!

I have been impressed with your father from your posts =)

I did flush a pampers wipe down the toilet only to find the toilet clogged up when I was changing a messy diaper and the packet said not to flush them did I read that after! I hope dad doesn't find that wipe! I had to put my hand down the toilet and take it out as I relised what I just done, there still might be a chance another wipe is still down there!

- - - Updated - - -

Worst of all, my pampers wipes are not on show and dad has Andrex for wiping his bottom which say clearly on the pack that they are flushable! Thank god the wipes don't have nursery prints or pampers written on them!

- - - Updated - - -

MommyandMattling said:
I have been impressed with your father from your posts =)

Thanks, that my dad for you! I can't help but think he must be freaked out by me!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if he knows about my Adisc account?

I don't think he is freaked out by you, maybe confused, maybe a little concerned?

but hes your father, any feelings you have in regards to expecting him to view you in a certain manner(freaked out by you) are most likely brought on by the (new?) idea of him knowing.

I suppose I always thought he knew, I would start stuttering if he said something like if he was going to go in my room to get something as things are in storage at the moment as this flat me and my dad are in is temporary, I am scared he would go in my wardrobe or something or look in my bag! I suppose he respects my privacy...

You could get him some information on ABDL and how it relates to you so he is more informed. It sounds like he is taking it well though.

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back