Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does my dad know?

Well said MommyAnd Mattling

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks mommy and mottling and babygadget! That's a relief buts it's freaky how he does not miss a thing! If he knows I am glad he doesn't see it as a threat!

- - - Updated - - -

I did tell him about ABDL, but I only said I like toys and I suck my thumb, I never mentioned nappies although I make jokes about nappies and dummies so I think he may of caught on! He quickly changes the subject though so I must make him feel awkward!

I think this is one of the things he just wants nothing to do with or he can't handle it so he pretends it doesn't exist! My dad is a lot kinder than I originally thought growing up if this is the case!

- - - Updated - - -

He knows I watch tweenies which is a preschooler show! He accepts that!

I did flush a pampers wipe down the toilet only to find the toilet clogged up when I was changing a messy diaper and the packet said not to flush them did I read that after! I hope dad doesn't find that wipe! I had to put my hand down the toilet and take it out as I relised what I just done, there still might be a chance another wipe is still down there!

- - - Updated - - -

Worst of all, my pampers wipes are not on show and dad has Andrex for wiping his bottom which say clearly on the pack that they are flushable! Thank god the wipes don't have nursery prints or pampers written on them!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    I have been impressed with your father from your posts =)
    Thanks, that my dad for you! I can't help but think he must be freaked out by me!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if he knows about my Adisc account?

I don't think he is freaked out by you, maybe confused, maybe a little concerned?

but hes your father, any feelings you have in regards to expecting him to view you in a certain manner(freaked out by you) are most likely brought on by the (new?) idea of him knowing.

I suppose I always thought he knew, I would start stuttering if he said something like if he was going to go in my room to get something as things are in storage at the moment as this flat me and my dad are in is temporary, I am scared he would go in my wardrobe or something or look in my bag! I suppose he respects my privacy...

You could get him some information on ABDL and how it relates to you so he is more informed. It sounds like he is taking it well though.

Sent using Tapatalk